Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, May 12th - To Do

Started May-12 by scapermom; 54 views.
scapermom

May-12

What’s listable today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-12

Got DD up, fed and off to remote school. 

Need to start laundry.

Toe is feeling much better today thankfully! 

Have a ton of emails to go through.

Bulk pickup for the town has been rescheduled so need to put it on the family calendar so DH is aware.

Found a recipe for almond flour cookies I’d like to try making today.

Also want to check if those Frakta bags are available online now. Last time I checked they were out.

Only gonna do 1 dog walk today not to push it. Don’t know if I can get my sneaker on though. Some stationary biking and plank. 

Found 3 packs of pre-cooked grilled chicken strips in the freezer (DH got them on one of his first costco pandemic trips) so i will turn one of them into Chicken fried cauliflower rice for dinner tonight. 

Flylady Mission (Ill do at least one tub/shower today. I know I’m almost of stain spray/Shout): 

Today we are going to shine our tubs or showers! We have talked about shinning our sinks since you started and we want you take 5 or 10 minutes to shine that tub or shower. Do not get obsessed with the tub being perfect. Just scrub the tub with whatever works.
There is no perfect tub/shower cleaner or perfect way to do this. Shampoo on a wash cloth will work! Whatever or however you choose, anything is better then nothing, then spritz it with a little windex and dry it with a towel like you shine your sink.Errand day is coming up so let's go into the laundry and check the items we need to add to the list. I know many of you have been home for a while so let's restock these items so we can stay on track with the laundry.
friedchickn

May-12

Taking a deep breath and remembering that yesterday I got everything on my list done....which felt good.  So let's roll into another tough day with that positive energy.  

Dd tweaked her shoulder so she's probably not doing today's workout.  Dh has calls all day....so he's currently out there right now.  

Everyone was on their own for breakfast.  Dishwasher is unloaded and the first round of kitchen cleanup is complete.

Working on a weekly meal plan, with backups...cause dh and dd are just plain flaky on sticking to their end of the bargain.  I've got 5 meals on deck....but had to make sure some have pantry stable items so I can use them later in the week or early next week.  This friggin grocery management is driving me bonkers.  Also had to come up with a drink...gonna make grasshoppers for Friday Happy Hour.  Need Creme de Menthe.  Hoping it's not sold in 1/2 gallons....LOL.

I have a piano lesson at 1.  Zoom yoga at 5.

ROMWOD and a plank before I head to the grocery.  I'll workout later after my piano lesson.

Leftovers for lunch. Already updated the list on the fridge so they'll leave me alone during my piano lesson.  Dh and dd are up for dinner.  Something about grilled chicken on a mediterrean salad....since dh is on calls til 8, it appears they are tag teaming dinner.  Still have bread pudding for dessert. 

Today's random tasks....walgreens challenge, mend a pair of pants, register the fridge and the generator. And flylady's tub....