Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, May 15th - To Do

Started May-15 by scapermom; 61 views.
scapermom

May-15

What are you doing today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-15

DD up, fed & online. Still don’t know what’s happening with graduation, etc. Plans keep changing. Frustrating.

Laundry’s started. 

Supposed to be hot but rain storms here today. Dog walk between rain I guess. 

House needs a good vacuuming. Will work around DDs zoom meetings. 

Never gave dog her meds yesterday, will do it today. 

Supposed to getthe Misfit market box today. Need to cook the butternut squash that’s left from last week. Family isn’t a fan of it, so I end up eating it all.

Flylady Mission (haven’t used my car in weeks/months - DH runs it everyso often and takes it for errands at least): 

Today I want you to grab those old toothbrushes that you have just for cleaning and scrub those sink faucets and tub faucets. It is amazing how gross those faucets can get! Just a little soap and water with the toothbrush will make a huge difference. I know this is on of those missions that makes you groan but it takes less than 5 minutes to do and those faucets will shine!
It's Friday!! Today as many of you know is clean out our car or purse day. So, let's get to that car and get all the trash and UFO's out of there. Don't forget about the coats, and Jackets.

Dinner - scallops

Tonight the plan is to watch “Cats” with DD on Youtube - available for 48 hours!

friedchickn

May-15

The boat, the boat, the boat!!!!  It arrived safely, was easily launched into the water and dh and I managed (somehow) to get her cover on...I'm sure that was hysterical to anyone watching.  The plan is to take her out rain or shine tomorrow!!!  Oh boy!!!

Dd got her grades in....4.0!!!!  She's off to Augusta to shop today as a reward!!!  There's not alot open...but she's gonna get a 2nd rocketbook at Staples and a new bikini at Target at a minimum....

Everyone has eaten.  Dishwasher is going.  

I've got the farmer's market at 12:30 til probably 3 or 4 when I get kicked out cause of capacity issues...I'm a weigher...I just weigh veggie after veggie after veggie.

Gonna stop at my egg farm on the way home cause we are low on eggs.  Again.

I'll workout when I get back.  If I can motivate myself just a tad bit more....I'll do my ROMWOD and plank before I go.  Otherwise I'll just do that tonight too.

Dinner....nachos...with whatever meat we have on hand...I think I have shredded chicken.  There's one cookie left...but I'm getting farm made gelato and ice cream at pickup today....so I'm holding off on baking.

Piano practice at some point.  Also need to prep a bag/cooler for the boat trip tomorrow.

Today's random tasks: list the 2 nest thermostats that we removed from the ILs place. And flylady's tasks.

scapermom

May-15

Lol! Congratulations on the boat! Many years of fine sailing to you all! They are a lot of fun, but lots of work - I grew up on the water. My dad was big into boats. I have memories of him always working on it!