Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, May 16th - To Do

Started May-16 by scapermom; 43 views.
scapermom

May-16

What’s on your weekend list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-16

Got up too early! Started laundry. Delt with dog.

My onine grocery order was delivered. So at least I was up for that and the turkey breast didn’t get cooked on the porch. Just finished wiping everything down and putting away the few perishibles I got. No chicken I guess? Think I’ll send DH to the local italian place this weekend for some sausage and chicken. Heard they have/had it. Either that or I’ll go on Monday.

We’ve gone straight to summer here weather wise. Today I’ll spend time changing out the wardrobe. Maybe I can finally launder & put away the winter gear?

Going to bite the bullet & order the Frakta bags through amazon. They’re a few bucks more, but whatever I can’t get them through Ikea and the store isn’t open to go to.

Plants inside & out need attention.

Today’s family fun day per the FlyLady - no Missions. We can work on the puzzle a bit. Not making a ton of progress there. Also need to help DD craft another financial aid appeal letter from the top school. Either that or I’ll be getting a job soon to help pay for this thing. She’s gung ho at working at the school, but maybe that will pay for her books? 

Took out ground beef for dinner. Going to make a stroganoff type dish with the mushrooms I got in today’s delivery. Got myself gluten free noodles to try.