Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, May 19th - To Do

Started May-19 by scapermom; 67 views.
scapermom

May-19

What cha got today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-19

Late but here! Got DD up, fed and off to online classes. Seems like shes got lots of breaks today. Also keeps changing her mind on the college decision... where she stops nobody knows...todays winner is the close and least expensive option. 

Laundry going, Unload dishwasher tbd. Put in a Kohl’s order. Needed some knock around tees and they were having a good sale (aren’t they always?). Also got DD the ultra high waisted jeans she likes there.

Going to spend some time on the bike this morning. Ill watch a youtube video while on there. Arm workout later with DD when shes done with classes. Maybe throw in some Ab work?

Flylady Mission: Today is the day to attack the clothes pile. Now you all know what I am talking about. This pile is either on a chair, on top of the hamper, dresser or at the foot of your bed. Set your timer for 15 minutes and grab some hangers or start folding. While you are doing this do not hang up or fold something that you hate. This is the time to let it go! If you do not love it, send it right out the door!

Start working on my next food order. Its really a challenge. Though one place is supposed to be best according to the town FB page. But they take an email only so you need to shop from memory basically. I need the visual picking of things. Memorial Day weekend coming up. Not that there will be any get together.

Dinner -mini turkey meatloaves with potatoes and broccoli

friedchickn

May-19

Today has a long list of non-impressive tasks...you know those days, everything takes 15 min...

Waiting for dh to get off a call and then I'll workout, do my romwod after and my plank.  

Already made chicken salad for lunch....I have no idea how it happened but there's like no leftovers....  Dinner will be Denver omelet stuffed baked potatoes.  There's a bunch of prep that can be done for it so I'll get to that after lunch.

piano practice.

laundry...I have one in the wash, one in the dryer and one in the baskets...no idea how it got so ahead of me yesterday.  

The dog has a "therapy" session at noon.  He'll be good and tired after that.

The hot tub needs my love.  I could just test and reset....but I'm pretty sure it'd like the cell cleaned and I seem to remember that taking a bit.  So I have to look it up and then take care of that.

While that's soaking, I want to plant my rosemary outside...I think we are officially into spring (no snow).  And I have a christmas cactus that needs repotting....but I need to repaint the pot first so it matches what I have.

Today's random task....practice my cleat hitch.  I totally rode the struggle bus trying to do one last weekend, it's been sooooooo long.  Thank goodness for helpful slip mates....