Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, May 21st - To Do

Started May-21 by scapermom; 72 views.
scapermom

May-21

What is going on today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-21

Usual morning. DD keeps getting up and started later and later... Senior-itis a la quarantine has begun!?

Dog is out again and fed. She threw up yesterday. Outside thankfully. But seems normal otherwise.

I need to take an inventory of the freezer again and then make a shopping list. Made a few Lists online yesterday but no slots to be had. The one place I got from last week is open, but I didnt like how they handled things. I never got a receipt so have no idea how much they charged me or if they charged for items I didnt get. Not good business. Walmart was better (i cant believe I said that!)

Got a message from Whole Foods that I’m worthy to buy from them online but when I went on the site they were out of most everything I wanted. 

Gonna try a different store today and see what happens. Tried to order from the italian market but the phone was eternally busy. I’m so in the mood for skinny sausage! Will try again today when they open.

Have mail to put out from the bills I did yesterday. Also recycle day.

Flylady mission: For today you are to take 5 minutes and dust the decorative items in your living room. The picture frames, lamps and knick knacks, this is a detailed dusting. Turn on the music and move quickly, you will be amazed at how fast you can to this!Don't overthink the mission, just do the mission!

I’ll spend some time on the bike this morning. It’s become my youtube watching time and I like it. ALso did a dog walk yesterday and Toe felt ok. So hope to do it again this afternoon. At least I’ll get some vitamin D.

Arms and abs with DD later. I may throw a few leg exercises in there to startle her.

Its my mother in laws birthday, so we’ll call her later before she calls us! Maybe a drive by if DH gets home from work early enough?

4pm one of the last Online college Presentations for us to attend. DD said she’s committing somewhere tomorrow... we shall see

Dinner: defrosting scallops and cod since I dont have much of each left I’m putting them together. 

friedchickn

May-21

I'm up a bit earlier than usual.  Just couldn't sleep.  

It is apparently summer now....so I'm washing and packing away the down comforter.  If I cause a blizzard by doing that...I'm sorry. It's currently in the wash and it takes forever to dry...so that'll probably be it for today despite the pile of laundry i need to do.

Dinner...butternut squash mac and cheese....it was on deck and today's comfort food question moved it up in line.  LOL.

No crossfit today.  I'll romwod and plank in a bit.  Yoga at 5.

piano practice.

dd doesn't have class til 7, so I'll sneak in some vacuuming between dh's calls.

Down to 1 dozen eggs...so I'll swing by the farm.  I also have a missing package...got the slip in my box but they couldn't find it...so I'll swing by the PO and see if that got fixed.

Finished painting the pot.  So I'm going to repot the christmas cactus.

5 min of flylady dusting.

Today's random tasks...need to fill out a form to get laser tomorrow that says I reviewed the covid material they sent....sigh.  and I need to order mattress bags to store the mattresses from the "duplex".

If I get time...might swing by the nursery to see what they have for plants.