Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, May 23rd - Weekend To Do

Started May-23 by scapermom; 87 views.
scapermom

May-23

List for the weekend

friedchickn

May-24

I'm not even sure what day it is anymore....LOL...

Yesterday, hit the farmer's market...scored some kale, a strawberry plant and 2 hostas. 

Then we packed up and hit the boat.  Our dock mates are just so awesome...not sure how we got so lucky as clearly other docks did not look like they were having as much fun.  They're all just really nice, super helpful and just....a really nice community.  Got home at a reasonable hour but dd and I crashed.  Dh roamed around long after we were asleep....

Up early this morning.  Already have the potato salad sitting in the fridge just waiting for a second mixing before serving.  Cleaned up what dh didn't get to last night.  Made breakfast and bacon for burgers. Oh and made jello shots to bring to the boat tomorrow...those are setting.

In laws will be coming over for a BBQ later today...burgers, dogs, potato salad and chips.  Just quick and easy, low stress family dinner.  I have a hankering for brownies.....hmmmm.....might have to do that.

It's dump day, so cat litter and trash.  Dd will do the dump runa dn boy do we have a full bin of deposits.  LOL.

scapermom

May-24

Great score - would love a strawberry plant. Our Farmers market starts june 7th.  Will they even be allowed? Not sure. Its not like its been overly crowded and it is outside at least.  There’s an indoor one at an office complex and they are open for curbside pickup only. 

Sounds like a great way to do a BBQ! Mmm brownies....I found a gluten free blondie recipe with chocolate chips I was thinking of making today Or tomorrow. 

friedchickn

May-24

I wasn't sure if it'd be open or not.  It's just so weird nowadays...