Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, May 29th - To Do

Started May-29 by scapermom; 77 views.
scapermom

May-29

List what ya got!

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

May-29

Leaving shortly to take/go with DD to her school to pick up cap and gown etc.

Have laundry going. Itll wait til I get back to move it to the dryer. 

then we’ll take a family drive to one of the college towns about an hour away.just for feels. we really wanted to drive up to ithaca but to drive 4-5 hours for a closed town doesnt make sense

I want to replant the orchid today. 

I’ll take out some ground beef for dinner. 

friedchickn

May-29

Good luck on the college tour...where you going Rutgers?  The Brunswick campus has a nice feel.

friedchickn

May-29

Ok....stupid busy day today.

Dh just sold the stock necessary to purchase the land next to us.  It's complicated...but because of his position, he's blacked out for all but a couple days a quarter.  He was supposed to be able to do it yesterday but it got flagged...so he didn't sleep much last night trying to determine why and how to fix it.  The answer was....who knows.  The flag is cleared and the sale went through.

He also got paid....so I need to make his paycheck disappear...which isn't hard to do.  Need to do a pass on my email since I moved almost all of the bills to electronic and I feel like I'm missing something.

Piano tuning got canceled...or pushed.  Not surprised...just annoyed.

I have the farmer's market thing this afternoon and then a haircut tonight.

I also have laundry to fold and put away.  A sourdough starter discard that I've been ignoring/neglecting and should just make into something quick and easy to freeze....maybe a pizza dough? A giant package of chicken that needs cleaning/trimming and I'll put some in the sousvide so we have cooked chicken for quick meals.

Piano practice and a workout....

Gotta put dinner on the table...can't punt 2 days in a row going into the weekend....

Just looking at today's list....it's gonna be a long night.  Sighhhhhhh.

Also need to stop and get a bottle of booze and a giant bandaid to give to our dock neighbors....

scapermom

May-29

Thanks ! yeah she needs to decide city vs rural. She wants city but likes the program better at the rural.