Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, June 2nd - To Do

Started Jun-2 by scapermom; 75 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-2

Slept so good last night! Head hit the pillow and out. 

DDs up, fed & started school. Laundrys going and dogs been fed and out. Have a bunch of little tasks to do - empty dishwasher, go through emails, general declutter, maybe a bit of dusting and vacuum the kitchen.

Have to call DDs dentist to change her appointment yet again. They left a msg yesterday that they will not be open yet next week since they are in phase 3 of the governors plan and we’re not even at phase 2 until the 15th. 

DH was supposed to work a double today but is only doing a single. Then when he gets home we will take a drive to my inlaws and have a driveway birthday celebration at their place for my father in law. My sister in law is grilling and bringing hot dogs, I’ll do a something for a side I guess. DH & his sis put together a loose plan last night. I have a bunch of potatoes so maybe Ill do a potato salad?

friedchickn

Jun-2

I feel wicked grumpy.  And there's nowhere to hide....arrgghhhh.

Breakfasts are done, dishwasher is unloaded/reloaded (hate doing that in the morning) and I've even got laundry going and my grocery list done.  Really don't need alot at the grocery...just a few things.

Never got to the dog claws yesterday...or that last load of laundry.  Instead....I gave myself a much needed pedicure.  I was feeling particularly salty after dealing with my ILs, racing home to cook dinner and then cleaning up all by myself since dh had calls and dd had class.  Both valid reasons....just didn't make me happy, lol.  

I'll romwod in a bit, then workout.  Zoom yoga at 5....which means dh is on dinner duty and I'll get to clean the kitchen again tonight.  grrrrr.

I have a piano lesson this afternoon

I have some healthcare receipts to submit, a check statement or 2 and a few other office type things.

And that should about exhaust me....

scapermom

Jun-2

Thanks for the reminder. I have to upload some receipts as well. Also go through a bunch that have been piling up! But I’ll put that for tomorrow. I want to treat myslef to an episode of Snowpiercer while laundrys in the dryer!

Also forgot the FlyMission again today... We are in Zone 1 this week, that is the Front Porch, the Entrance area and the Dining Room.Today you are to sweep your front porch area around your front door. Shake out your welcome mats and wipe down your front door. This makes a huge difference in how your home looks. We have a tendency to neglect this area and yet it is the first thing that people see when they come to your home.

friedchickn

Jun-2

It’s the 6 or 7th system they’ve had and it sucks ass. I hate doing it.