Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, June 3rd - To Do

Started Jun-3 by scapermom; 52 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-3

Felt like it should be the weekend for some reason... But alas it’s only wednesday.

2 breakfasts done. I’m the holdout. Then I’ll do kitchen clean up. 

Collected laundry to be sorted and washed.

bills & filing tbd. Will go through and upload receipts 

didnt get to call the dentist yesterday, will do that today

want to get out & weed the veggie patch

flylady mission: We are headed into the dining room today, it is anti-procrastination day! Your mission for today is to spend 15 minutes decluttering your dining room. It does not matter what you get rid of, just get rid of anything that does not belong in the dining room. Once again start with a trash bag and toss, toss, toss! If you still have time, then grab things that need to be put away and do that.

Set your timer and don't overwhelm yourself.
This is all about babysteps.

dinner - no idea, thinking take out from the local burger place since dh is off tonight. Really could go for fish but not sure whos doing curbside for that nearby.

friedchickn

Jun-3

How is it already noon??????

Dh got a call from Adult Protective Services this morning....yup.  So that's happening.  Sigh. Boy oh boy has it been a fun year!!!!!

Everyone has been fed.  I made peanut butter and jelly stuffed french toast out of 2 leftover squished sandwiches dh made and never ate this weekend.  OMG it was amazing!!!  Highly recommend.  LOL.

Sourdough starter has been fed and I have a pizza dough rising for tonight's dinner.  Sourdough deep dish pizza....I'll figure out what's on it later.

Cleaned out the fridges, so I'll run the dishwasher after lunch.  

Cat litter and the dump run are done.

Now I'm just chilling til it's time to workout.  Which I don't want to do....but I've got to keep pressing onward even if the world and my life seems to be fast tracked into chaos.

I'll practice piano and do my romwod later.  Also have a squat challenge again.

random....need to figure out a way to make a couple larger blocks of ice for the boat, on a recurring basis.  That way the ice maker ice is sufficient and we don't need to keep buying bags of ice....which turn into bags of chips and crap cause dh goes to the store.  LOL.

Also need to hit walgreens for more sunscreen...I like the neutrogena stuff and I'm almost out.