Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, June 9th - To Do

Started Jun-9 by scapermom; 59 views.
scapermom

Jun-9

What is going on today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-9

Dog is being a royal pain this morning. Hunting something refusing to come in... I wanted to take her early for a walk since it’s supposed to heat up fairly early today. If she’s not in soon she will be out of luck!

Have laundry collected, sorted and going. I swear it grows overnight.

want to get on the bike for at least 10 minutes before having my smoothie. Arm work later.

dang receipts will get done today.

graduation photo shoot later. Also trying to figure out how to make it special for dd. They are doing a virtual thing next Wednesday then a get your diploma drive through on thursday. 

Want to get a new e-book to read from the library.

Start a Pinterest board for dorm stuff. Ive been bookmarking pages when I came across them, but pictures will work better for me I think.

flylady mission (going to use my new flylady rags for this one): 

Back to the kitchen we go! Your mission for today is to wipe down the doors of your cabinets. Use a damp rag and wipe down the fronts and the edges of your cabinets. This is really a simple thing to do but we have a tendency to ignore the cabinets because there is always so much more going on in the kitchen. Finger prints and grease attach themselves to the cabinets and make them a little sticky. A good wipe down will make a big difference.
Remember we are taking babysteps! Small little missions that add up to a shiny kitchen.

Taco salads for dinner.

friedchickn

Jun-9

ohhhh I just wiped down my cabinets the other day...someone had sticky fingers so if I had to do one...I just did them all.

friedchickn

Jun-9

Getting a slow start.  Damn my shoulders kill from yesterday's workout.....ughhhhh.

Already unloaded the dishwasher and cleared out of the laundry room....dd didn't do laundry this weekend and asked if she could have today instead of wednesday.  It's fine.  I still have 2 loads but it's blankets and towels....so no rush.

Piano lesson at 1:15.  Also need to register for fall and pay my summer bill.

Dog claws and dog bowls...as soon as he eats his breakfast...he's wiped from 2 days on the dock.  Everyone loves him and he just wanders from boat to boat getting love and biscuits.  It's exhausting being the life of the party I guess.

Need to download a new e book too, another heathcare reimbursement receipt, and need to look through the liquor store flyer.

Dinner....chicken pot pie cupcakes....assuming dh and I get back early enough to throw them in the oven.  Otherwise, I guess it's take out.

Crazy opportunity dropped in our lap....not sure how I feel about it yet....but it's still way too early to have to make a call on go or no go....  Dh and I are going to look at it at 3:30....so I have to wrap up my piano lesson quick.

I vacuumed the top floor yesterday....so main floor today.  assuming I can sneak it in between meetings and online classes.  It makes a ton of noise....