Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, June 17th - To Do

Started Jun-17 by scapermom; 56 views.
scapermom

Jun-17

What’s happening today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-17

What isn’t happening? Oy another morning hijacked.

last day of regular classes for DD at her HS. Most teachers are MIA so far, already said their goodbyes. So we started taking care of some financial info requested by college. I needed to print out and scan documents for DD which is always fun and problematic - HATE my printer. Been through several and they always have problems. Maybe its me?

ok so in between I started laundry and ate breakfast that DH prepared (he’s home). Will do cleanup in a bit. 

It’s Wednesday so I will do bills and file. Want to research loans for college as well since rates are so low now. Watched a seminar on it last night.

never got through to vet yesterday will try again today. Are they even open?

later on DDs school is releasing her virtual graduation video for us to watch. Tomorrow morning we have a 5 min slot to pick up her sanitized diploma...

Flylady Mission:

It is Anti-procrastination Day! It is time to take a look into the medicine cabinets and toss the empty bottles and boxes that are taking up space. While you are doing this also take a look at the expiration dates on the medicines that are there. If you have some that need to be gotten rid of take care of that as well. Grab a damp rag and wipe down the shelves. Don't take everything out, just lift, wipe and put back.
Your Mission for the Stash and Dash space is to spend 5 minutes putting away the things that have a home, you know where they go but you tossed the in a pile while stashing and dashing because someone was coming over. The Stash and Dash spaces are just piles of procrastination.

Dog walk, plank, arm work, tend the garden, will round off the day.

Take out or Eggroll in a bowl for dinner. I’ll let the family decide.

hope to get some reading done. I downloaded a trashy book to read.

friedchickn

Jun-17

I know what you mean...busy morning over here as well and I'm just now getting on.

Fed the sour dough starter...I've got the discard sitting and will need to turn it into pizza dough for tomorrow's dinner.  Tonight...dh and I are going bowling...dd can fend for herself, since dh's calls end as dd's classes start.

Had coffee and breakfast out with a friend.

Everyone has had breakfast and lunch. I've cleaned up the kitchen and the dishwasher is running.

Cleaned all the bathroom counters and the toothbrush cups are in the dishwasher.

Dump run....all trash, recycling and deposits.  Really tried (desperately) to get control of the garage (again).

Left to do:  workout and piano.  iron pill.  floss. dog claws. pizza dough. return library books and grab the trash can in the barn...