Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, June 19th - To Do

Started Jun-19 by scapermom; 46 views.
scapermom

Jun-19

What’s on today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-19

Tried to sleep more but couldn’t... 

Have lots of laundry to get to today. Some other basic ‘house work’ as well like vacuuming. Dog is in high shed mode and hates being brushed. I will try to capture her and get as many lose hairs as i can at some point today.

supposed to rain again today on & off. Dd has a friend graduation party to go to later on down on the shore. But doesn’t look like it will be outside now. A little worried about the lack of social distancing that will go on, but these kids really need some socializing. Its been 3 months!

i may even venture out to do my own grocery shopping today! 

Flylady mission: 

We are in the last day of Zone Three! Your mission in the bathroom is to mop the floor. Now, you can do this with some hot soapy water and a rag or mop. There is no perfect way to mop. Just get the floor wet, wipe it and dry it!
Your mission for the Stash and Dash space is to do a 27 fling boogie in the space. Grab 27 things to throw away, give away or put away! Now you have seen how you can work on these stash and dash spaces a few minutes at a time every day and make a difference

If i can get chicken thats what I’ll make for dinner. Otherwise it will be burgers.

friedchickn

Jun-19

Dh left early to have the boat survey done.  It's basically the nautical equivalent of a home inspection.  He'll probably be there all day.

Dd worked out and is now at "school".

So I have the whole house to myself!!!!!  Happy dance!!!!

Just finished ROMWOD and a plank.  I'll probably workout before it gets too awful out.

Piano practice.

Finish my CSA order.

Cat litter

I'm going to make a big pan of cinnamon rolls to make for communal breakfast on Saturday.  And I have some potatoes that need attention....so home fries I guess.

Iron pill.

And if I have time...and energy...I have about a 1/2 dozen houseplants that need attention....might start in on that.