Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, June 26th - To Do

Started Jun-26 by scapermom; 50 views.
scapermom

Jun-26

What’s doing today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jun-26

Woke up way too early... 

So MIL is in hospital. Passed out at home yesterday & FIL called 911. She had high fever and they tested her for Covid but no results yet. Of course we were all by their house on Sunday... so waiting with baited breath for those results. DH went by his dad’s yesterday to help keep him calm. They don’t allow visitors at the hospital. They put her in isolation for now just in case. DH said she sounded good when he spoke to her. They have her on Tylenol & antibiotics (I think). 

So DD is supposed to go to the dentist today but I’m going to call and cancel when they open since it’s possible we’ve been exposed. Ugh

Other than that whole mess, just trying to keep things normal here. Doing a wash and took steaks out of the freezer for dinner.

friedchickn

Jun-26

OH NO!!!!  Hopefully it's something else and you all haven't been exposed.  Fingers crossed for you, your family and of course your MIL.

friedchickn

Jun-26

I've got a lot to do and not alot of time to do it in....oh well....

Met with the contractor this morning to go over a few things at the duplex-to-be. (it really needs a name....we call it Elm, cause it's on Elm street....so, hence for it shall be Elm)

Then we scurried back to our house to discuss an external set of stairs and a door into the full attic above the garage.  If I have to watch dh drag massively heavy bins up that scrawny ass attic ladder one more time I'm gonna have a coronary...this will also allow me to fully access the massive storage up there since I'm terrified of heights...so the ladder alone is traumatizing, never mind if I'm trying to carry something too.

Practiced piano.  Cleaned the grill. Worked out.  Did the cat litter.  Showered. Packed and started the dishwasher....and it ain't even NOON!!!!  I'm not usually a morning go getter.

Having lunch with my ladies at noon.  Then I'll head over to the Food Co-op to volunteer and to pick up my goods. 

Come home and put it all away.  Finish packing.  Help dd pack.  And then head to the boat!!!!!!

So excited!!!!!