Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, July 6th - To Do

Started Jul-6 by scapermom; 69 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-6

Morning stuff in progress, laundry going, dog’s been fed & out. DDs still sleeping, no class til 11 (I think?) 1 cup of coffee down. 

Been perusing some stock pile info. Since one of my FB groups Got me thinking about it again. Said something about making sure to have a 3 month supply. The one I had is getting pretty low, plus there are still some things not available (looking at you Lysol And chicken). 

Took a freezer inventory yesterday. Today I’ll look at pantry and maybe basement long term stuff. Do I need to start rotating this out? How does this work? Between thinking about what DD needs for Dorm and this I’m about to implode here. 

Ok today’s list topper is Weekly House Blessing. Replaced all the towels, next is stripping beds (once DD vacates). Might be doing the purging, trash, dust, vacuuming, mopping and shining before that happens.

also need to waive the insurance from DDs school -its supposed to be available on the site today. I confirmed ours will cover her up there. Apparently it’s riddled with double speak and I'll need to tread carefully according to parent group. So have to do that fully awake.

Have a school webinar for new students today at 12:30. DDs still in her class then, so I’ll be on duty until she’s free.

doctors office should call at some point (probably while I’m in the webinar) to give blood test results.

should make a hair appointment. It’s been too long.

call vet to make dog’s appointment. There was no answer last time. Not even a machine, which is weird. 

I’ll fit in a dog walk, plank and arm workout somewhere. Maybe bike for 10 while listening to a podcast?

Defrosting cod for dinner.

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Jul-6

Zone 2: Mission #1 Monday

Dear Friends,We are in the kitchen this week!Take 15 minutes and scrub your stove top. Soak the knobs and drip pans in hot soapy water while you clean the stove top. Some elbow grease and hot soapy water will take care of a lot. Don't become a perfectionist and try to get it as clean as the day it was new. Just do the best you can and then scrub the drip pans and knobs.
Anything that you do will be better than what it was!
friedchickn

Jul-6

I've been up since 5...had to pee and the boat is "full" and needed to get pumped out yesterday but when we came back to the dock the wind was wicked up cause of storms and we decided that'd be a bad idea.....so....if I had to trudge all the way up to the club house, we might as well pack up and slink home.  The plan was definitely not to stay last night....but we ended up heading out on another boat for drinks and well....that turned into a long night.

So...everything is unpacked.  I showered.  I'm on my 2nd load of laundry.  Washed the pet bowls, cat fountain and did the cat litter.  Coffee isn't sitting right so I'm gonna give my brain a little more time to adjust before starting the bills and check statements.

Workout today is at 1.  Romwod is at 3.  I'll sneak a 1 min plank somewhere in there.

I have a piano lesson at 4.  Yoga is off this week.

Lunch and dinner....both leftovers.

ugghhhhh.  I'm hurting already lol.  reality is a bitch.