Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, July 14th - To Do

Started Jul-14 by scapermom; 52 views.
scapermom

Jul-14

What’s happening today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-14

Got up before the alarm. 

Routine stuff to do this morning - laundry, breakfast, cleanup, unload dishwasher.

Some leftover tasks from yesterday’s house blessing - vacuum, & damp mop.

Some research and refining of the dorm list necessities. Trying to keep it light in case she needs to move herself in. We should know more by the end of the week. But that could all change by the time move in starts, or doesnt...

Bike, arms, plank.

Dog walk after dinner when/if it cools down. Seems like everyone goes then too unfortunately. 

Tomorrow is DD’s graduation ceremony. We all need to figure out what we’re all wearing and make sure it’s clean. High 80s and outside in a park. Bug spray may be needed. Need to check out the area on the map.

Taco salads for dinner tonight.

friedchickn

Jul-14

I slept AWFUL last night.  I was HOT and had to pee like 100 times.  What is going on?????  Sigh

Dh has calls this morning so he ate early.  Haven't heard a peep from dd....  I had a leftover toasted waffle with the scrapings of peanut butter that were left.

Groceries!!!!! I still had 2 dinners on the menu but I'm positive I've used most of the ingredients....so I'll look into that first.  I'm thinking Philly Cheesesteak Pasta for dinner.

It's black and rumbly outside....I have the windows open in a desperate attempt at fresh air but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need to close them all before I get on my 10 am call.

Talking to our lawyer about how to setup the rental property.  I have NO idea what I am doing.  AT ALL.

Workout at 11...I think.  Romwod and a plank.

Never managed to practice piano last night....instead I sat and peacefully read my horrendously overdue book.  It's soooo good.

Dog claws and dog bowls

Yesterday's laundry needs folding and putting away.

And then I'll look at my never ending list of stuff that needs doing....sigh.  I DONT WANNA

friedchickn

Jul-14

I'm so glad they are able to do a ceremony!!!!  Tell her congrats (from some strange woman in Maine)

scapermom

Jul-14

I did. She laughed and said thanks! Lol!