Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, July 20th- To Do

Started Jul-20 by scapermom; 76 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-20

Been up since 4ish... did stay in bed and watched videos, oh & I put in a walgreens order for all the medical items DD can fit in her suitcase.

Dogs fed & was out. Watered the garden while she was out there. It’s hot already! She’s out of luck with getting a walk again today. Maybe tonight?

Started laundry, stripped the bed and collected and replaced towels in all the bathrooms.

Have the rest of monday house blessing, though I’ll take it easy since it’s really way too hot to be doing much activity. 

Need to redo Inventory of pantry items. Maybe organize a bit. I’ve got stuff squirreled away all over, not good.

Lots of emails and tabs I’ve saved to read. Some online tasks for DD that we need to do together.  Maybe some more online dorm shopping? She needs a new, giant and waterproof backpack.

Chicken thighs for dinner or leftovers. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Jul-20

Almost forgot (feels like we’re always in the MBRm or is it just me?): 

Zone 4: Mission #1 Monday
Dear Friends, This week we are in the Master Bedroom, today I want you to spend 15 minutes under your bed. Take this time to get the things out from under the bed that you have shoved under there during a mad stash and dash through the house.15 minutes might not be enough, but for today just try to put a dent in the stuff that you have put there. Things that just don't belong. If you don't have anything under your bed, then grab a vacuum cleaner or broom and get the dust bunnies that have been multiplying under there.
Have fun with this, just 15 minutes, set your timer and go.
friedchickn

Jul-20

We spend a lot of time in my least dirty area. Lol

friedchickn

Jul-20

Stayed at the boat last night cause I have a laser appointment in Portland and it doesn’t make sense for me to drive an hour home to drive 2 hours today. Dd left last night cause her day started early. Dh and I went out for breakfast and he left an hour or so ago.

Just finished cleaning the boat up below deck. Above deck is dh’s job. Lol

I'll leave in a few. Get my appointment done. Then head home hopefully in time for my piano lesson. Maybe I can sneak a workout and a much needed real shower in.

Then I’m just gonna crash cause I’m friggin beat.