Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, July 25th - To Do

Started Jul-25 by scapermom; 96 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Jul-25

So happy I found the towels I bought for DD dorm use months ago! Going to wash and put tHem in her Growing pile. Still going to pick up one of the Costco bath towels since she uses like 3 per shower. Speaking of, need to order more space bags. See what else is still missing from the ‘just essentials’ list.

Found out my aunt In Florida passed away, so need to send Mass cards to my cousins down there. 

My vacuum is not working like it used to. DH thinks it needs a belt. Going to order one and see if that helps. 

My visit my sister today or tomorrow.

We were supposed to go to an annual bbq today at DHs old school buddy‘s, but it got cancelled due to too many no rsvps. Which we can thank Covid for I’m sure.

Took out ribs to make for dinner. Did my inventory so now I know what I have in there. 

friedchickn

Jul-27

Ya know....when kids have to do their own laundry they start using less towels and washing them less often.  You could probably send her with a total of 2 and 1 would probably never get used....LOL.  

scapermom

Jul-27

I hear ya! Especially since she’ll be needing to carry it all back & forth to the bathroom with her.

friedchickn

Jul-27

I remember thinking I needed towels for 7 days (and then I'd do laundry)....lol....I didn't have room to store 7 wet towels and figured that out pretty quick.