Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, August 7th - To Do

Started Aug-7 by scapermom; 70 views.
scapermom

Aug-7

What’s going on?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-7

Up & at em! Coffee going down. Laundry started. Decided today’s the day I’ll start washing DDs linens for dorm. If she goes, it’s 4 weeks away!

Parent virtual orientation starts at 10. Need to check the schedule, but I remember from sign up that today is lighter than tomorrow. Have to find my question post its (been writing things down as I think of them).

Dog needs her meds today.

Also have a note to check If our insurance covers DD at dorm or not.

Need to push DD to pick out a backpack so I can order it, so we can get it in time.

also need to Review then push the buy button on the big walmart order I’ve been hoarding in my cart. I’ve got everything from vacuum parts to fold up bins in there.

I’ll take out some chicken for dinner.

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Aug-7

I can do this one, no problemo:

Zone 1 Mission #5 Friday
Dear Friends, We are in the home stretch of Zone 1 and today seems like a good day to pamper ourselves by taking a 15 minute break and enjoying a cup of tea or a tall glass of something cold. Read your favorite magazine, Bible, or book and just take a time out just for you.
If you don't take the time to take of you, who will?