Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, August 13th - To Do

Started Aug-13 by scapermom; 88 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-13

Slept in a tad. Needed it. Rainy day.

Laundry’s going. Dog mostly taken care of. Did a half assed attempt at the 4 minute workout. Need to do more later.

Yesterday’s leftover tasks - Have stack of paper to go through/sort. Vacuum rugs. 

Today’s mission in the kitchen.

DD made the decision not to go yesterday. So hard on these kids they shouldn’t have to be making these decisions. With that though now I need to cancel the micro fridge. We’ll also start on cleaning out that room and redecorating. 

Defrosted a pork butt that I’ll make in the instant pot. Hope it fits.

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Aug-13

Zone 2: Mission #4 Thursday
Dear Friends, Your Mission for today is to declutter your plastic wraps and foil drawers, cabinets or shelves. We all have a spot that we keep these items and there is always one empty box in there and some lone baggies that are trying to escape. Toss the empty boxes, the rolls of plastic wraps that are too stuck together to work, and those strays that you are not sure if you should use them or not.
This is quick and easy! Have Fun!
friedchickn

Aug-13

Sorry about dd....this sucks for everyone

friedchickn

Aug-13

First day of the week that isn't a #### show on paper....so what am I gonna do....load it up, lol.

I'll do today's long ROMWOD in a bit and then tonight is yoga.  Toss in a plank and that should take care of the exercise portion of today's ticket.

Piano practice

Never got to the dog claws....just couldn't yesterday.

Gonna start putting together a meal plan and grocery list for the weekend.  Might even go grocery shopping.  Who knows.

I'll do today's flylady...although that drawer is in pretty good shape considering I try not to use any of that stuff.  Also need to sweep up any spilled/escaped dog food from around the dog food bin in the garage.  I'm trying to tackle one odd ball task a day (10 min tops)

No clue on dinner.....