Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, August 21st - To Do

Started Aug-21 by scapermom; 76 views.
scapermom

Aug-21

What’s happening today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Aug-21

Still on the leftover tasks from 2 days ago - i didn’t realize how many throw rugs i actually had. Too many and some are going in storage now after they get cleaned. One Last batch going in the washer now.

Also the filing. I seem to be taking more stuff out of the files instead of putting them back in. 

Continue with the big room clean out. DD’s not focusing. A little over 2weeks left before classes start. 

Last night dh grilled sausages and burgers for dinner. Tonight I’m thinking shrimp or scallops so i either need to shop or order out.

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Aug-21

Zone 3: Mission #5 Friday
Today I want you to grab those old toothbrushes that you have just for cleaning and scrub those sink faucets and tub faucets. It is amazing how gross those faucets can get! Just a little soap and water with the toothbrush will make a huge difference! I know this is on of those missions that makes you groan but it takes less than 5minute to do and those faucets will shine!
For the Guest/Extra Room:It does not mater if you still have clutter in this room, after this week of missions you have made a dent in it and you now know the BabySteps to use to continue de-cluttering. Today you are going to vacuum the floor. Even if there is only a little bit of floor showing that is fine. Just vacuum what you can. When we can see we are making progress we are able to stay motivated and not feel defeated.

friedchickn

Aug-21

I'm so sick of getting my period....when will it stop.  Hoping that my 2 heavy flow nights will be Sunday and Monday and NOT tonight and Saturday.....so I can enjoy some friggin boat time without stressing about leaks.  I AM happy that it's this weekend and not next weekend while we are out camping at Sebago.  Talk about a horrendous ordeal.....ughhh.

Easy day today.

Workout, piano, grocery trip, cat litter and a check statement.

Gonna make brownies for the lake too!

Dd is done dog/house sitting and "moved" back in yesterday afternoon.  She's working tonight and Saturday night...so she has dog duty.  Hopefully she'll pop down on Sunday to enjoy some lake time.