Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, September 3rd - To Do

Started Sep-3 by scapermom; 77 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-3

Dog done, put mail out, laundry next (after coffee)

DH & I need to do a bank visit together this am. Then he’s going over to his moms to take her on errands. I may give him a list for me depending on where they are going.

DD & I will work on the room clean up & prep. 

Flylady mission

Still haven’t gotten back to reading, will try again today.

Yoga and maybe plank.

Dinner - instant pot pork loin & potatoes

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Sep-3

Zone 1 Mission #3 Thursday
Dear Friends: We are heading into the Entrance area of your home today. Let's grab all those shoes, books and jackets that seem to pile up right by the
front door and put them away. Grab these things and set your timer. 
I bet you can do this in less than 15 minutes.
In reply toRe: msg 3
scapermom

Sep-3

Thankfully I have nothing to do here.

friedchickn

Sep-3

We have a fairly sizeable mudroom entrance....and it's always a massive drop zone....so I'll be in there for awhile...

friedchickn

Sep-3

Totally forgot dh was getting up early and taking his car in for service....so once I dealt with the dog and started some coffee, I had the place to myself for a bit.  Well, until dd came upstairs and started going on and on and on about college stuff.  Too early kiddo.  Too early.

Got a call from the contractor and I need to have paint colors picked for tomorrow.....  sigh ....that wasn't on the agenda.

Meeting dh for lunch about an hour from here....he's working from the boat today...it's 1/2 way between the car dealer and here.  On the way home, I'll stop and buy the kid's food pantry stuff.

Side planks. Yoga tonight.

piano practice

walgreens challenge....I did not get 6000 steps yesterday.

And that's about all I can handle....