Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, September 28th - To Do

Started Sep-28 by scapermom; 117 views.
scapermom

Sep-28

What’s the list today?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Sep-28

It’s monday, so some house blessing is in order with a focus on vacuuming. Already stripped one bed. 

DD has her first class at 11 then she goes til after 5. So upstairs will be first to tackle.

Did something to the muscle that goes from neck to shoulder (Maybe slept funny?) so workout will be lower body today. Leg day!

Might run to kohls to do a return. 

Lunch - leftover Roast chicken from last night

Dinner - sweet & sour stir fry with tofu & chicken breast for the tofu haters (DH)

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Sep-28

Zone 5 Mission #1 Monday

Dear Friends:

Let's have a Fire Drill! Go get the hotspots cleared off in your Living Room! You know the piles that I am talking about. The ones that just grow and grow!! Put that fire out!

Take 10 minutes and put things away where they belong and toss the rest.

friedchickn

Sep-28

Honestly I need this for the kitchen...lol

friedchickn

Sep-28

Was up bright and early on the boat so we just packed up and came home.

I've already unpacked and gotten laundry going.  Did my ROMWOD and 1 min bridge pose. Bills, receipts and emails.  Week money distribution and logged into this week's walgreens challenge.

And I just came back from the grocery and PO...I have zero clues or motivation for feedings...So I just tried to focus on making it through today.  LOL.  Got some deli ham that I'll crisp up and make grilled ham and cheeses on last week's sourdough for lunch.  Tossed some chicken in the sous vide...I'll add that to some pasta tonight...using up some pesto I have lying around.  Probably toss some spinach and tomatoes in there too.

Need to workout at some point and practice piano too.

Cat litter

Water plants.

Pick figs and schedule a haircut.

Finish the laundry and maybe vacuum the main floor?  We will see....

scapermom

Sep-28

Forgot to water the indoor plants yesterday so need to do it today. Thanks for the reminder!