Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, October 12th - To Do

Started Oct-12 by scapermom; 95 views.
scapermom

Oct-12

Start of new week list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-12

Rain out day today. DH took a vacation day as well. So I’m already off my game.

Dog was out an wiped down. Need to feed her. Then us. Kitchen clean up and a load of laundry.

Started on the weekly home blessing. One bed stripped. DDs still in hers but I’ll remind her once she gets up. Then on to the rest of the tasks: vacuum, dust, damp mop, shine windows/doors, purge, trash. 

Walk at home workout To get those steps in.

Didn’t take the time to meal plan for this week. Have to see what I’ve got on hand and figure something out.

If I feel like getting drenched I’ll head to kohls to make that return. Times running out on that.

today’s mission: Zone 3: Mission #1 Monday 

Dear Friends: 

We have moved through the zones and we have arrived in the bathroom and an extra room! 

Your mission for today is to do a 27 fling boogie in the bathroom! Get rid of those shampoos, conditioners, hair gels, etc., that you have held onto but you don't use them! Toss them! Set your timer for 15 minutes and grab a trash bag and start flinging! 

You might even be able to get in a second 27 fling in under 15 minutes! 

For the extra Room this month, let's get in to the guest bedroom. We will continue with the 27 Fling Boogie in this room. So, set you timer for 15 minutes and start flinging!

friedchickn

Oct-12

off to a craptastic start....dh ate the last 2 eggs without a thought in teh world to anyone else....sigh...and the poop rake broke while I was picking up this morning....double sigh.

So I left the broken rake on the porch....i'll need to go get a wooden pole to fix....and I ate a leftover piece of hamburger and made myself a 3rd cup of coffee....

I've had massive headaches (tension around the back of my head), my right eye is twitching and I'm sleeping like crap.  Guess I'm stressed...  I need to figure out a way to unload some of this before I pop.

Started laundry, cleaned the kitchen (first round) and now I'm finishing my coffee and seeing what else has to get finished today.  (dh went mountain biking...he'll be back at noon...)

I'll workout before he gets back....cause I want some alone time.  Peacefully do my ROMWOD and 1 min bridge.

Bills, receipts, and emails.  Week money distribution

Cat litter

Water plants

piano practice

And then.....I guess I'll start on my annoying list of 1000 things that still need doing....