Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, October 30th - To Do

Started Oct-30 by scapermom; 100 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Oct-30

Out of control day or as I like to say on a downward spiral... 

getting the basics done, dog, laundry, kitchen 

have a pile of papers to go through 

missions tbd 

fafsa?

would really like to grocery shop once the rain stops. I’m running low on meats/fish. Next butcher box wont come for a week. Should probably get more candy for halloween.

Salmon for dinner

friedchickn

Oct-30

It's just gonna be one of those days...it looks that way on paper so it basically doesn't have a chance in hell....kWIM?

Coffee with my friend.  It wasn't raining but we were freezing to death just standing in line.  She made the executive decision that we'd sneak into the library and have our date there.  Since she's the library director there's no big deal about getting in while the place is closed....we just don't want to announce it to the small town busy bodies....cause everyone has something to complain about lately.  Seems like this is where we will chill for the foreseeable future.

Came home and started the bagel dough.  It's on an hour rise before I punch it down again.  Started the dishwasher and after I do this, I'll work on the bills since dh got paid.

I have the farmer's market at 2:30...probably be there til 4:30 or 5.

Then I need to swing by the farm to snag my goat cheese.

I'm hoping I can convince dh to go out for dinner.  I've cooked every night this week and I'm just over it.  He's on a diet...sigh....so this might be a stretch.

Why is his diet my problem?  Sighhhhhh