Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday November 11th to do

Started Nov-11 by scapermom; 84 views.
scapermom

Nov-11

List what ya got 

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Nov-11

Crappy night’s sleep so slept in a bit & moving slow. Just getting the day started. 
Overcast & should be raining soon and continue for a few days.

if I can muster energy May take dog for walk first. 
rest of morning chores tbd.

bills & all that goes with it. Also CSA sign up for next year. Fafsa

calls

maybe an Aldi run?

missions

strength  workout 

Pork chops for dinner. Ended up with sushi last night.

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Nov-11

Zone 2: Mission #3 Wednesday
Dear Friends, The shining heart of your kitchen is your kitchen sink. Your mission for today is to shine your sink. This is the first assignment that you are ever given. Even I forget what a powerful message that gleaming sink does for me in the morning. I love walking into my kitchen and having that great big smile take over my face.
In reply toRe: msg 3
scapermom

Nov-11

Today is Anti-Procrastination Day! We are diving into the Toy Box today! Today is the day for those of you with children, to take 15 minutes to fling through the toy box to get rid of broken toys, toys with missing pieces, puzzles with missing pieces and games with missing pieces. It is time to let them go! Fling, Fling and Fling some more. By the way, you can add this into your 27 fling boogie!

If you do not have children's toys to go through, you are to toss, toss and toss some more of those catalogs and magazines that have piled up. Once again, these items count for a 27 fling boogie!

Happy Flinging!