Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, November 13th - to do

Started Nov-13 by scapermom; 102 views.
scapermom

Nov-13

List for today. Weekend plan?

friedchickn

Nov-13

OMG?!?!?  Weekend plan?!?!  Are you insane?!?  I'm just trying to keep one foot in front of the other at this point....

It's quiet at the duplex....I drove by last night after yoga and the new renters were moving stuff in.  Stalk much?  LOL.  May I have a quiet weekend on that front.....please, pretty please.

Dh got paid.  So that's first and foremost.

I'd like to get a workout in....but today looks pretty nuts, so I'm just gonna play that one by ear.  Def throwing in a ROMWOD if I can't find the time (or energy).

piano practice

Did a great job on yesterday's list...but did not get to toilets or pet bowls....so that's today (or possibly this weekend)

I have a woman coming for a twin mattress set at noon.  CSA shift from 2-4:30 or so.  A woman picking up a microwave at 5.  And goat cheese pickup at 5:30.

Might try to list 2 or 3 more things...and continue sifting through the piles.  Hoping to make at least 1, probably 2 dump trips this weekend.

walgreens challenge

and....I need to sand, and probably re-spackle the wall i messed up so that at some point I can hang the new trail signs.....that are currently living on my dining room table....sigh.

scapermom

Nov-13

Lol just thinking ahead... plus since today is DH’s Sunday we are all screwed up with days of the week here.

so normalish rainy morning- laundry’s going (did the trick of leaving the overflowing basket at the top of the steps for DH to bring down or trip over). Dogs taken care of. Kitchen tbd. Dd has class at 11. 
went through a pile of papers & cut coupons. Wasted time on Facebook.

have 3 school zoom presentations to sit thru today at various times. They also have mercy discounted so will see if dd wants anything.

need to prep for DHs work week (breakfasts & his uniforms)

Missions

really need to get a handle on thanksgiving. Think I may ask DH to pick up & bring his parents here for the day rather than cooking and bringing stuff there. Have to check with SIL to see what her plans are.

last night I whipped up a chicken & roasted veggie dinner . Tonight I want take out.

In reply toRe: msg 3
scapermom

Nov-13

Zone 2: Mission #5 Friday
Dear Friends, Today is our last day in the Kitchen!! For today I want you to grab your broom and your mop. Sweep your kitchen floor really well and then mop. There are several ways to mop a kitchen floor and no real wrong way. Hot soapy water and wipe. There is no "perfect" mop and no "perfect" way to do it. Just Do It!
Don't obsess and get caught up in perfection! It won't matter if you don't mop the way your Mother did as long as you do it. Remember House work done incorrectly still blesses your family!
In reply toRe: msg 4
scapermom

Nov-13

Today is desk day, for today you are to check your holiday planner to review your gift list. You need to check over it to make sure that you haven't forgotten anyone and to check your budget.

Look over these and take a moment to be proud of yourself for FLYing through the holidays one babystep at a time!!! 

friedchickn

Nov-14

Totally need to get on this....I know I have a list somewhere....now where is it?????