Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sunday, February 7th - To Do

Started Feb-7 by scapermom; 91 views.
scapermom

Feb-7

Got any super bowl Sunday list items?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-7

Eh around here it’s pretty much business as usual. 
DH is at work, more snow coming down. DH is going to be driving home in it unfortunately. Hope the major roads are clear at least.

It’s amazing how one less person impacts the amount of laundry ! Especially a teen person. Lol but I could certainly take a few days off from doing it now and be fine. Talk about a load off. So skipping that part of my routine this am.

dogs done. No walk til this mess stops later. Kitchen tbd
4 minute workouts. Plank. Maybe some time on the bike?
I’ll clean dog bowls and water the poor plants.

declutter 15 minutes. 
go through sale papers, meal plan with what I’ve got left 

Need to catch up on my youtube-rs 

I actually got to pull up my book last night, but no reading happened. Maybe tonight?

Dinner: Sheet pan burger salads https://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/keto-sheet-pan-burgers-bacon-jalapeno/

friedchickn

Feb-7

Not a big super bowl fan.  I used to like to go to a party and socialize...but it was more about the people and the food...less about the football. Dh doesn't care either....he's a soccer guy...maybe a little hockey....

friedchickn

Feb-7

I can never post a picture here....so you'll have to go look at the post killer on 40's...I put it there.  (Have to get dd some black stain to finish it off....and have spring weather so it's ventilated)

Given yesterday was all about dd...and that we got back after 7 and then just collapsed on the couch and watched ER...today is about getting #### done.

Listed a few more things to clear out...got nibbles on 2 already.

Gathered all the trash and recycling, did the cat litter.  Headed to the dump in a bit.

Holding off on the sourdough feeding til tomorrow...I'll make a pizza dough for dinner (sausage and pepper deep dish).

Dh is currently signing some paperwork for GG and then he has to work on a presentation for work.

Gonna escape for a late lunch/early dinner adventure to Bangor!!!

friedchickn

Feb-7

Had to laugh at the laundry thing....it's also surprising how little laundry they do when they're on their own....dd does 2 loads a week...a work and not work.  and yet when I did her laundry...I had almost a full load of her stuff every other day.  Hmmmmmm

scapermom

Feb-7

FaceTime-Ed with her while she did a load earlier - basically stuffed it all in the washer at once. Used cold water delicate wash cycle. I kept my mouth shut. Just told her not put her sweaters in the dryer. Forgot to get her a drying rack, so she’s just hanging them on the empty side of her closet with the dish mat under them if they drip. Told her to put her fan on oscillator too. 

friedchickn

Feb-7

They don’t use the drying racks. And eventually she’ll just shove it all in the dryer too...