Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, February 9th - To Do

Started Feb-9 by scapermom; 106 views.
scapermom

Feb-9

What’s going on today?

friedchickn

Feb-9

Today is about prep for take-off....Covid test at 10:30, then I need to pack the dog and myself.

Assuming I can manage all that...

The usual workout, Romwod, plank and GHD.

piano practice

Put yesterday's laundry away

Pay GG's latest round of bills

Drop off cat food (new bag from GG's).  Drop off library book

Lunch....leftovers.  Dinner...thinking chicken fried rice.

Read a chapter.  Gonna work on finishing American Dirt now...it's really good and I've just been too busy to finish.

dog bowls

Collapse in exhaustion

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-9

Started morning routine (dog, laundry) then got on the computer saw a Facebook notification and went down that rabbit hole ugh  

did text dd to make sure she was up for her early class. Her roommate was out late last night and dd was kind of waiting up for her. They need to figure out how they’ll handle this kind of stuff going forward. 

not sure, but I think DH is doing a double today. 
Will work on putting together a little valentines box for dd - though she still hasn’t picked up the target box I sent her. Mail room is far and she’s not sure how to get there. Apparently they’re doing mobile deliveries in certain spots on campus but of course not her stuff. She said something about maybe getting a lift there today. 
‘leftover task from yesterday- gathering trash, then putting it out. 
‘today’s Flymission 

plank, arm workout, stationary bike or walk at home video

15 minutes of decluttering- already did a few minutes in one of DD’s rooms. 
never got to do my eyebrows yesterday, so today

continue with the youtube viewing-I’m behind 

also a chapter to be read

dinner- just me, so leftovers works

scapermom

Feb-9

Did I miss something? Where you going? 

friedchickn

Feb-9

Michigan to look at a boat...

friedchickn

Feb-9

Well, she's not her roommates keeper, so, she kinda needs to come to terms with that.

scapermom

Feb-9

Yes! Not sure why she was waiting on her. I assumed it was her thinking she would wake her up coming in with the light or noise. Or most likely just being weirded out having to share a room with someone. 

In reply toRe: msg 8
scapermom

Feb-9

Zone 2: Mission #2 Tuesday
Dear Friends, Every once in awhile I get an email from a member with a mission suggestion. I received this one and thought it was great! So here is your mission from a member for the kitchen today:I was in the kitchen the other day putting away the silverware and noticed how gross the silverware holder had become! Also, the area around the holder was filled with little bits of nothing..elastics, paperclips, ketchup packets! A total mess, in other words. 
I had the thought that it would be great to have a mission for this as I'm sure there are plenty of FlyBabies just like me who don't think about it!