Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, February 10th - To Do

Started Feb-10 by scapermom; 50 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-10

I’ve been trying to make my list for hours. DH can be such a distraction. He’s off work today so for him it’s the weekend. 
going to make him a shopping list so he gets out of here for a bit and I’ll be able to get stuff done. 
he’s also got to have the tv on like non stop. I only put it on if I’m actually watching something. Sigh so I watched the end of some old movie this morning instead of doing my tasks.

dog’s done. WE’ll walk her in a bit. ‘laundry’s finishing up in the dryer. Kitchen clean tbd - he did make me a nice breakfast.

It’s Wednesday, so I’ll do bills, file, etc. really need to go through receipts. Should probably start prepping for taxes. Everything’s online now and needs to be printed I guess. My printer sucks so not looking forward to any of it. Perhaps I can send all the needed docs electronically to the accountant? I’ll have to check into it.

Today’s mission and declutter 15 mins. 
arm & 4 min workout. Bike for 10. 
Have steaks defrosting for dinner. Our only sunny day this week calls for a bbq in the snow!