Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, February 12th - To Do

Started Feb-12 by scapermom; 76 views.
scapermom

Feb-12

What’s on today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-12

Slept in again. Think it’s the melatonin I took.
Sister’s going in for surgery this morning.so have been on text alert.

‘getting morning routine going - dog done, laundry & kitchen tbd

shouldbe getting the misfits box today. Need to take inventory then make some meal plans when it comes.

‘today’s mission 

declutter 15 minutes

workout session 

dog walk - a cold one today, not getting out of the 20s

still have YouTube to catch up on

something with the boneless chicken thighs I defrosted tonight for dinner.

friedchickn

Feb-12

Good luck to your sister!!!!

friedchickn

Feb-12

I am exhausted.  Feel like I haven't stopped moving in days...which is true.  

Took a LONG hot shower, made another cup of coffee....and now it's time to get back at it.

Omelettes for breakfast.  Unloaded the  dishwasher, emptied the compost (damn it was cold) and generally wiped everything down.

Started laundry.

Have a short grocery list.

Dh got paid, so it's bills and receipts.

Want to get back on the tax train....just 15 minutes. 

Read 1 more chapter, almost done with American Dirt...it's so good.  Made great progress on the plane.

Not sure about working out today....I'll do a romwod and a plank.  But that might be it.

Maybe piano practice.

There's leftovers for lunch and dinner is gonna be turkey and green chili burritos....which make a ton, so we'll have plenty of leftovers for lunches this weekend.

scapermom

Feb-12

Zone 2: Mission #5 Friday
Dear Friends,Today is our last day in the kitchen and I want you to spend 5 minutes and check on the cleaning supplies and things under your sink. Are there things that you don't use? Are there items you have run out of and need to put on your list? Now, what is up with your dish rags and sponges? If you need new ones, put them on the list too.
Enjoy your weekend!