Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, February 23rd - To Do

Started Feb-23 by scapermom; 103 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-23

Morning routine started - dog done, laundry going & kitchen tbd.

Started researching labs for DH to go get blood work done. My doc does it in office now, so I’ve lost touch on the other way. I’ll narrow him down later and make his appointment so he gets it done. It’s not going to be this week since he’s got class 5 days @7am.

May head out to Hobby Lobby. Need to get myself Some nice markers for my bullet journal. I used to swipe DD’s but she took them with her and the cheap ones I have are not cutting it. 

While over there I can hit the Italian specialty store.

4 minute workouts- my knees already started hurting, sucks getting old! But I’ll try going more shallow with the squats. I’ll throw in some old school crunches & arm work.
Want to prep some chia seed pudding for when the sweet cravings hit.

Flymission - today’s & yesterday’s 

‘Didn’t read yesterday, so need to make up for it today. Also have some shows piling up on the DVR so should watch something.

Dinner will be something I pick up today, or sheet pan burgers

friedchickn

Feb-23

Blueberry sourdough waffles and crisp farm fresh bacon.  Nice way to start the day.  Got a couple of extra waffles for egg sandwiches later in the week.

My car decided to throw that code up again....so it's off to the repair guy to get that stupidity fixed.  Should have just done it last time.  Dh was surprisingly good about it....and didn't even flinch (he hates that car)

Today is my day to call GG.  Ugghhh

Big day yesterday, finished my part of the taxes and reading Entitled!!!!  That frees up some of my day.  I'll read at least 1 chapter of my new book

Workout, GHD, plank and romwod

Dishwasher after lunch, and I'll toss in the dog bowl.  Claws are scheduled for later in the week so I don't have to!

Piano practice

Need to figure out a plan for dinner...I'm thinking soup and sandwiches....maybe I'll make panini.

Since I now have more time...I'll set the timer for 15 and work on cleaning my office.  It's getting out of control again.

scapermom

Feb-23

Zone 4: Mission #2 Tuesday
Dear Friends, We are going to move into the Master Closet today! Spend 15 Minutes decluttering the top shelf of your closet. I am sure you will find things up there you have forgotten all about. If you can't get to the top of your closet, take that 15 minutes and declutter what is keeping you from that shelf.

In reply toRe: msg 4
scapermom

Feb-23

Yesterday’s 

Zone 4: Mission #1 Monday
Dear Friends,This week we are in Zone 4: The master Bedroom, Bathroom, and Closet. The mission for today is to Clean off the top of your dresser. Throw away any trash, and put away random items that have been put there in a stash and dash. Make sure to dust after you have finished! If the top of your dresser is a major job, set your timer and tackle this 15 minutes at a time.
In reply toRe: msg 5
scapermom

Feb-23

Listening to flylady preaching now - she does 2 shows a day 

friedchickn

Feb-23

Good lord.  2!?!?