Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, February 24th - To Do

Started Feb-24 by scapermom; 70 views.
scapermom

Feb-24

What’s today’s plan?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-24

Warming up! spring is in sight. 
Morning routine started- need to collect some clothes from upstairs before starting the wash. Dogs done.

DH is doing remote class from home again today - they lost power at the airport yesterday- don’t they have generators? Yes they do, but that’s what broke apparently. He’s now taken over DD’s downstairs hang out room, so I’ll be focusing on upstairs today - good thing the fly zone is the bedroom this week. but kitchen will be in use on & off all day since he gets a ton of breaks. 
it’s Wednesday so besides the mission I’ll do bills and what goes with that. I’ll also start on the tax worksheet and attempt to figure out uploading documents to their secure site.

have to remember to give DH the lab info and make his appointment 

need to check on insurance 

‘desperately need a hair appointment- waited too long again, good thing I have nowhere to go.

I’d love an Aldi run - they’ve got their grass fed beef at a great price this week again.

spicy chicken drumsticks for dinner tonight 

friedchickn

Feb-24

Spring is in sight...got my first bikini top from thredup...it's not black, it's navy blue (guess my colors aren't right on the computer).  It fits wonderfully....but now I need to find a bottom...lol.  I think I used to have a navy bottom somewhere.

friedchickn

Feb-24

Been a busy bee this morning.  Started laundry, did my romwod, put the laundry from 2 days ago away and searched thredup for a matching bikini bottom....no luck, I'll keep looking I have time (setup a search with notification).

Picking up my friend and then we are off to run a few errands and I bribed her with lunch.  All the errands are an hour away in this cute little town (that actually has stores and a few restaurants too)

When I get back...I'll spend some quality time on the exercise bike (my back is killing me).  Figure I'll pop on a podcast to amuse myself.

Cat litter needs doing.  Food bowls.  And if I can squeeze it in...that whole floor needs a good vacuum.

Piano lesson at 4:15

And....dinner out.

Also want to try and squeeze in a chapter...but that might be asking too much.

scapermom

Feb-24

Kind of do this on the regular, but I’ll see: 

Zone 4: Mission #3 Wednesday
Dear Friends, I am sure you could guess we are going to the Master Bathroom! The mission today is to go through your makeup. Get rid of anything that is too old and not used. Old makeup can give you infections, especially eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow.