Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, February 26th - To Do

Started Feb-26 by scapermom; 122 views.
scapermom

Feb-26

End of work week List ?

friedchickn

Feb-26

Does our work week ever end....?????

Dh isn't leaving til noon for his class....on the plus side, he won't be home til after 9 tonight.  So I'm pretty excited to have a night off.

Payday...so I have to deal with the bills....I also have several GG bills to deal with as well.  Still haven't gotten to a full reconciling of his bank account.  Putting that on the weekend list.  Gonna need patience and no distractions....so maybe Sunday.

Dropping the dog off for his nails in a little bit.  What a wonderful treat!!!!

Should probably stop at the PO on the way home.  I'm missing an internet bill.

Gonna keep today's workout light...I'll do my romwod and I'll get back on the bike and try to finish the world's longest podcast ever.  My back is feeling better....so I don't want to piss it off too much.

piano practice

Working the farmer's market at 2.

1 chapter

I'd like to vacuum the whole house.  So I'm gonna do that in between binge watching episodes of the Undoing.  Gonna have a few beers and eat whatever random crap i can find!!!  A real party up in the house!!!!

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Feb-26

Took care of dog, then just spent the rest of my morning researching and ordering some puréed foods to send to my sister. I’m sure she’ll hate them, but it’s something. Talked to her yesterday, and she sounds great for her having a third of her tongue removed. She got a good report, but they want her to go for some intensive radiation treatments in a few weeks. But she was saying how she’s getting bored of what she has to eat and the doctor mentioned how she could live on ensure if she had too. If she doesn’t like these, I may try some stuff on my own and drop it over there. 
Ok so next up is laundry, 4 minute workout #1, and finish kitchen cleanup.
DH is at his last day of class, then only off one day and then back to his normal work schedule. I’m thinking he’ll be done & home early.

Supposed to go up to 45 today, so dog walk later on.

Have to check into some things that require DH input so need to remember them later. 
Didn’t make the sausage patties yesterday, so need to today.

Arm workout and time on bike.

15 minutes decluttering & today’s mission 
Moving along with reading, only have a few days left before it disappears/expires so need to devote some more time to it, today & this weekend.

misfits box delayed til tomorrow- ok since still have stuff left

Wanted to make scallops and shrimp for dinner. Don’t have the shrimp yet. So a quick store run for that at some point or just the scallops?

scapermom

Feb-26

Lol I like to pretend and not dwell on that fact too much!

friedchickn

Feb-26

Is the book on a kindle?  Turn off the wifi in the settings and as long as it's off the book won't erase.  I have to do that all the time.

friedchickn

Feb-26

LOL.  Weekends do ahve a different pace, usually...and sometimes that's just the shift I need.

scapermom

Feb-26

It’s on my iPad - but may be worth a shot. Worse comes to worse I’ll have to get it out again. 

friedchickn

Feb-26

It has a wifi setting as well.  Turn it off and it's isolated from the world.  Should work