Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, March 5th - To Do

Started Mar-5 by scapermom; 132 views.
scapermom

Mar-5

Listing what you’re doing?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Mar-5

The ants have awoken. Found them on a lone dog chip pie and trailed down the hall. DH sprayed them with Lysol. Have to check if I have the traps.

also got my first allergy report so spring is definitely in sight

morning routine underway. 

‘DH has a blood test later, so he’s fasting- less kitchen cleanup until later I guess. He may head to his moms after to take her on errands.

‘Need to work on that tax sheet, pulling all the documents is what takes the time, but it’s prep that’s needed.

Quick vacuum down here.

‘today’s mission.

Think I’ll get to some clutter cleanup in DD’s room downstairs 

also going to try to get my sister a vaccine appointment. It’s like trying to get tickets to Hamilton- so ridiculous and whoever came up with this process deserves to be fired. 

dinner will be pizza and salad 

friedchickn

Mar-5

I kinda punted on yesterday afternoon....and boy oh boy do I have a lists in my email because of it...

So....I have all of yesterday.  And today.

Breakfast is done and kitchen cleaned up.  My water pitcher that I keep in the fridge needs a good cleaning so that's soaking.  Leftovers for lunch.  Dinner is out with friends!

A workout and a romwod.  Toss in a plank for good measure

Piano practice

I did manage a load of laundry yesterday so I need to fold it and put it away.

Love my book....so 1 chapter isn't an issue at all.

Just finished setting up the payments for next Season's ski passes.  And I bought movie tickets for this Sunday cause dh suggested it.  (Bonus...won't have to cook dinner....)

Dd went home last night after her classes ended.  Tracking shows her loaner should arrive today.  And.....she got almost 1/2 her paper done that's due Monday (or Wednesday now).  So she's good....phew.

friedchickn

Mar-5

Still have feet of snow here....so no ants.  But I did order the outdoor ant bait stuff the other day cause it popped up on my to do list for spring. And it was an easy item to address....

scapermom

Mar-5

Zone 1: Mission #5 Friday
Dear Friends: We are in the home stretch of Zone 1 and today seems like a good day to pamper ourselves by taking a 15 minute break and enjoying a cup of tea or a tall glass of something cold. Read your favorite magazine, bible, or book and just take a time out just for you. 
Like I always say, if you don't take the time to take of you, who will?
scapermom

Mar-5

Had the indoor ones and put them around. Outdoor I’m going to have to get as well. Where did you get?

friedchickn

Mar-5

I can't find them locally so I just buy them on amazon.  They work like a charm....one box, 10 stakes...1 season.