Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, March 11th - To Do

Started Mar-11 by scapermom; 142 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Mar-11

Morning tasks in progress- dog done, laundry going, kitchen tbd

Emails are piling up so should go through 

Todays mission 

Dh will be taking his parents on errands today

Dog walk later

Tax workbook 

work on DD’s March care package - need a cvs and dollar store run for some things I have in mind

Back still feeling sore,so may just do some stretching 

Read a few chapters
dinner may be out at our fave bbq joint, going to scope it out, they don’t take reservations but are limited capacity 

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Mar-11

Adding making zucchini muffins

Zone 2 Mission #4 Thursday
Dear Friends, Today we are going after the big appliances!I am not telling you to clean your ovens and tear apart your refrigerators. Just wipe off the fingerprints, the spills and the dried food that gets stuck on the stove, the dishwasher and the refrigerator. Wipe down the doors,the handles and the surfaces.
This is not a detailed cleaning mission where you need to spend hours scrubbing, just 15 minutes to surface clean your large appliances.
friedchickn

Mar-11

Boat Closing DAY!!!!!!!  Yes I'm excited, can you tell???  Of course the boat is still stuck in Michigan....but hey, it's our boat that is stuck in Michigan.

Already been a busy bee this morning.  Made breakfast....egg sandwiches on sourdough with farm fresh canadian bacon.  So good.  Kitchen cleaned up.  Put what I hope is the last coat of chalkboard on the top  side of the terra cotta saucers.  I hate painting inside...but the garage is way way too cold and I'm unwilling to wait any longer.

Also squared up the edges on the baby blanket.  I'm ready to add the satin edging and then I'm DONE.  Made massive progress yesterday....so I'm a day ahead of my plan.

Dh has been booked solid with meetings and I've had alot of quiet time in the late afternoon.  Made myself a new face mask with the leftover blanket fabric....it's so cute and I had to customize the pattern to fit my Italian beak.  LOL.  Also got several chapters of my new book read...it's called Adulting and it's just pure fluff.

Today is the long (and usually painful) ROMWOD...dh wants to do it too...so I'll have to wait til 6, when he's done for the day.  I'll take the doggo for a long long walk this afternoon while dh is at the closing.  And I'll get a plank done in a bit.  

Lunch and dinner will be leftovers or sandwiches....sent dh to the store the other day and he buys too damn much deli meat.  Not a fan....

Piano practice.  Making absolutely no progress on my triplets....sigh

bathroom day.  toilets and sinks.  And I noticed in the main floor bathroom that the window and sill are horribly dusty.  So I'll shine that up.

1 more chapter in my book.

Need to call my MIL and figure out where/what for desserts and gifts after dd's birthday dinner.  Champagne?  I dunno...  Also need to wrap the ring I got dd.

The fixed spot needs a coat of primer which takes longer to setup and put away then it does to actually do.  And yes....even though I have a setup in a small separate container to make this task easier.

Finalize my CSA order

And then....who knows....maybe I'll tackle another pile in my office.  It's starting to look vastly improved!!!!

friedchickn

Mar-11

Is she into mug cakes?  dd used to love the single serve microwave cakes and brownies in the baking aisle.

friedchickn

Mar-11

My stovetop is a hot mess of hell.....

scapermom

Mar-11

Yes! I looked for them in the grocery the other day and could only find this weird brand, so I got that, but want to find one I know she likes. Midterms are coming up, along with Easter, so I’m theme-ing in that direction. I don’t go crazy with decorations- not crafty here, but contents.

scapermom

Mar-11

It’s always a big project too