Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, March 13th - To Do

Started Mar-13 by scapermom; 113 views.
friedchickn

Mar-13

First off.....I'm gonna need more coffee to do today.  Just sayin.

Dh got paid, so I need to make that disappear.  Gonna send twice the amount to dd's condo cause we are between boat loan payments.  Fun fun.  The goal is to have her condo paid off by Dec.  It wasn't a big loan....

Cat litter and a dump run....have to do a dump run, I have way too much recycling and chicken scraps (boneless breasts were $1.169/lb....how could i not stock up???)

Family birthday dinner tonight....need to figure out what to wear.

Start painting a different terra cotta pot....

make a list for next week....

Honestly, not a whole lot....which is weird.

scapermom

Mar-13

I’m with you on the more coffee! 
started my morning routine, dogs done, laundry ready for dryer flip, kitchen cleanup started, but I haven’t eaten yet. 
spent some time researching RVs under $30k because I saw a tiny house show last night where they built something for 30k but wanted it on wheels - so it made me question- why not just get an RV , they’re bigger right?
Was almost able to get my sis an appointment last night at midnight but it was too far, she doesn’t want to travel an hour,since her second appointment will most likely take place while she’s getting radiation treatments and doesn’t know how that will effect travel. I think we are going to rely on my nephew who works at a grocery chain that will be giving the vax or my niece who’s a newly minted nicu nurse at a hospital that’s distributing it. 
Going to see if I can get her easy wear sweats/athletic wear for her appointments as well. Thinking Kohl’s might have some. They told her not to wear a bra for quick changes but wondering if she can get a pull on one with no metal so she feels more comfortable? 
Haven’t made much progress on the tax worksheet. Need to focus on that some. 
got both the meat and veggies box yesterday so need to figure out how I’m using it all.

dinner will be leftover shredded bbq chicken and collards

friedchickn

Mar-13

We had a decent RV years ago...bought it for $11K.  It was ollllllddddd as F, but with about $2K a year in maintenance/repairs was road worthy.

I'd do it again....but I'd want a newer/nicer one.  Cause that's how I roll now....LOL

scapermom

Mar-13

Yeah DH is & has been an airstream fan for years. But they cost almost as much as a house and prices have gone up. There was always one thing or another that stopped us from getting it.