Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, March17th - To Do

Started Mar-17 by scapermom; 121 views.
scapermom

Mar-17

St. Patrick’s day ?? list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Mar-17

Morning tasks in progress 

it’s Wednesday and anti procrastination day, so bills, filing and tax worksheet

Todays mission 

Check on how sisters 4 hour procedure went yesterday 

Found a new project - I have a folder stuffed with printed recipes. Need to organize, hole punch and put them in a binder.

need to strip the chicken of the remainder of meat and start a batch of bone broth.

Didn’t get to pull out the Easter stuff so hopefully today.

I have an idea to expand my garden, but need to plan more.

‘DH said something about ordering out a st. Paddy’s day meal. I’m down with that.

friedchickn

Mar-17

Well....the streak is over....dh convinced me to hit the liquor store in NH for a sale, 15% off 12 or more European wines.  So we stopped down and bought a mixed case of pinot grigios and a mixed case of riojas.  Can't pass up a sale on stuff that doesn't go bad.  But that did mean that I wasn't able to finish yesterday's list....particularly the call to GG.  Sigh.

So....guess I'll be doing that today. Should also check in on my ILs....

Also didn't read any of my book.  So I'll try for 2 chapters today.

Workout at noon.  Romwod shortly.  Plank and some GHD situps (I'm up to 3 sets of 10)

Piano lesson at 4:15

Made sourdough biscuits for breakfast and fed my starter.  Lunch will be whatever is in the fridge and dinner is out.  Local brewery is doing green beer and the food truck is doing Corned Beef Banh Mi sandwiches....not so sure about the corned beef part of that equation, but if I know that food truck (and I do) there will be a veggie option.

It's dump day...so cat litter.  And enough of the snow has melted that dh wants to take the construction debris.

I have a stack of mail...mine and GG's to deal with.

And I started a new puzzle....now that the table can be mine, ALL MINE, for the foreseeable future.

And posted on the local Buy Nothing site looking for plant pots (me) and hanging file folders (dh) ... so I may have to run out for that.

friedchickn

Mar-17

4 hours????  geez louise, that sounds awful.

scapermom

Mar-17

Zone 3: Mission #3 Wednesday
Dear Friends: It is Anti-procrastination Day! It is time to take a look into the medicine cabinets and toss the empty bottles and boxes that are taking up space. While you are doing this also take a look at the expiration dates on the medicines that are there. If you have some that need to be gotten rid of take care of that as well. Grab a damp rag and wipe down the shelves. Don't take everything out, just lift, wipe and put back.
Your Mission for the Stash and Dash space is to spend 5 minutes putting away the things that have a home, you know where they go but you tossed the in a pile while stashing and dashing because someone was coming over. The Stash and Dash spaces are just piles of procrastination.

scapermom

Mar-17

Yes ! They called it a simulation. She showed me the packet of info when I was there the other day, and it looked like a grueling process of scans, tattoo marks and fitting her in a mold that looked like what knights wore under their armor. She couldn’t eat from 9 am & her appointment was at 3pm - I’m just wondering how many fights she had in there. 

friedchickn

Mar-17

Oh that sounds dreadful....