Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, March 18th - To Do

Started Mar-18 by scapermom; 148 views.
scapermom

Mar-18

What’s on the list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Mar-18

Morning underway

need to return a cable box

Costco while out - need detergent 

still haven’t taken out Easter 

Work on tax worksheet 

Need to figure out cell phone issue

today’s mission

workout 

thinking burgers for dinner

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Mar-18

Zone 3: Mission #4 Thursday
Dear Friends: The bathroom sink is calling you! Let's shine our bathroom sinks and counter tops. Scrub the sink and the faucets, wipe down with Windex (remember to be careful that you are not mixing Windex with any bleach products, make sure you rinse very well before using the Windex). Take time to wipe down your counter tops and give them a shine as well.
Your mission for your Stash and Dash space is to go back again to throw away anything that needs to be tossed or recycled. We are going back to do this again because now that we have peeled back one layer it is very possible that there is more to be tossed or another space to toss from.
friedchickn

Mar-18

I rolled over at 3:30ish and took my thyroid pill, then went to turn off my "take a pill" alarm and my phone was dead.  Tried and failed to get it to come back to life....then spun on that til dh made waking up noises at 5:30.  It took him less than 5 min to figure out what was wrong and fix it.  He said it was a firmware issue?  I don't even know what firmware is....sigh

Anyways....I saw the sun rise...which was nice.  I guess.

Coffee with my ladies at 9.  Then I hit the PO to pick up boxes and mail and dropped off a bill for GG.  Stopped at the hardware store and got picture hanging wire and a magnetic catch for the pantry cabinet.  Swung by the school to grab some hanging file folders for dh.

Today's mail held a mixed bag of disasters....med insurance denied GG's ambulance ride, so that'll be fun to followup.  And we got the court documents....we officially HAVE A COURT DATE.  April 16th.  There's no way he's NOT getting a guardian now that he's been declared mentally incapacitated...it's just whether it's us, a state appointee or some random that pops up.  At least that part will be over.

And now the electricians have showed up...it's shocking how much noise they're making.  Like wow.  Just wow.  I've got 5 tasks on their to do list...most are pretty easy, the eave lights are gonna be a chore....so I'm assuming they'll be here tomorrow.  Fingers crossed we don't need a cherry picker cause the road recently got posted for spring so I won't be able to get one until late April at the earliest.

Piano practice later.

Should do my long romwod....gonna need to wait til they leave first. Awkward yoga poses and all that.

So....that leaves dinner....um.....think I'm gonna pull a freezer meal.  

friedchickn

Mar-18

Your cell phone too?

scapermom

Mar-19

Our issue has to do with getting a discount from DH’s company. We need to renew it somehow on the Verizon site, but the service rep admitted there’s an issue on the site and said to wait a day to try again. Didn’t get to it yesterday but will try today.

Apple did do an update recently, that could be your issue? My printer is always saying Firmware update available so may be related - though dont know what it really means.

friedchickn

Mar-19

Ah ha...that's nice that his company gives you a discount...every penny counts.