Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, March 18th - To Do

Started Mar-19 by scapermom; 110 views.
scapermom

Mar-19

End of week list?

friedchickn

Mar-19

OK....gotta get my butt in gear.  Need to leave here at 1:30 with myself and the dog already packed for 2 nights in Portland.

Already practiced piano, made breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen.  Gonna try to stuff lunch dishes in there before running it.

Workout at 11.  Then I'll shower and pack myself up.

Dh is dropping me off at the farmer's market to work my shift and then I'll escape straight from there.  We have dinner reservations in Portland at 6:15....and well that's snug.  Wish my dog sitter didn't just get 2 damn dogs....gonna have to manage Leo all weekend (in Portland).  sigh.

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Mar-19

Morning routine nearing the end. Just laundry to deal with and some breakfast dishes. 
‘DH left to take his mom for her eye appointment. They’re going to be his responsibility for a few weeks since his sister is now in quarantine due to her daughter being Covid positive- she’s in college, but locally and comes home a lot. 
I have leftovers from yesterday to get to once I find the paperwork. This is what I get for handing things to DH.

Easy workout- bike and arms, maybe a sun salutation for a good stretch 
I’ll get to todays mission 

Some kitchen appliance research - refrigerator is on last legs and might as well look for a matching stove. It may take a while to get things so starting early. Using the stimulus $ to cover some of it.

‘Took out some Easter decor yesterday, but I know I have other stuff. It’s  buried, so need to do some more digging today. 

Salmon for dinner

In reply toRe: msg 3
scapermom

Mar-19

Zone 3: Mission #5 Friday
Dear Friends: We are in the last day of Zone Three! Your mission in the bathroom is to mop the floor. Now, you can do this with some hot soapy water and a rag or mop. There is no perfect way to mop. Just get the floor wet, wipe it and dry it!
Your mission for the Stash and Dash space is to do a 27 fling boogie in the space. Grab 27 things to throw away, give away or put away! Now you have seen how you can work on these stash and dash spaces a few minutes at a time every day and make a difference.