Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, March 22nd-to do

Started Mar-22 by friedchickn; 136 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Mar-22

Morning.  What a beautiful day it's supposed to be.  I slept like a baby and my attitude is great.  LOL.

Just finished breakfast and kitchen clean up.  Freezer is getting out of hand again....so I decided I had to pull 3 things out for this week (minimum)...grabbed some breakfast sausage and a package of Thai BBQ sausages and a leftover loaf of rye bread yesterday.  Cooked the sausage up this morning....the Thai will go into a stir fry tonight over rice.  Dinner solved!

A romwod and plank in a few.  workout later along with the GHD.  Dh also signed me up for a pushup and pull-up challenge.  We did our baselines on Friday....Oh boy....

Piano practice

It's Monday...so bills, receipts, emails.  Week money, water plants.

Didn't get to teh cat litter this weekend so that needs to happen.  And I have Leo's dog bowls from this weekend to clean and put away again.

Meeting at 1 with a potential opportunity....kinda excited.

Oh....need to sand and spackle some more...would also like to put a coat of paint on a plant pot I acquired over the weekend.

scapermom

Mar-22

Oooh very mysterious & exciting  - good luck with your meeting!

I’m  very discombobulated today - there’s a word you don’t hear too often!

Got up 1st around 5 for bathroom then took a bit to fallback asleep until 8:30ish! Showered, dressed, stripped bed and linens, dog, laundry. Kitchen in the works.

Got a tweet alert that 2 local places had appointments open but unfortunately the few minutes it took me to get in was too long and both were busts. One I got as far as the sign up but the bot check thing gave me an error message. The other I was on the signup page waiting for the form to appear but got the blue circle of death instead. When I refreshed got the ‘sorry all appointments are filled’ message. So messed up.

Had a  breakfast shake since I had leftover coconut milk that needed using. 

did some quick meal planning.
now listening to Flylady and ready for the house blessing 2 minute challenges. 
need a 2nd cup of coffee 

Thinking of an Aldi run for avocados

4 min workouts tbd, plank and before bed yoga

Take out the rest of Easter stuff. No idea what if anything we are doing. But I want/need the festive ness at this point. 
read for 15 mins

salmon with garlic lime cauliflower rice and salad for dinner

friedchickn

Mar-22

LOL.  I don't want to jinx it.  It's really really really early in the process.

Dh once sent me a picture from an airport that had a recombobulation zone after security.  I got a good laugh.

It's nuts what some people are going through to get vaccinated...feels kinda unreal.  Still not eligible in Maine....so I'm not even bothering to look  yet.

scapermom

Mar-22

My doctor advised registering with the state and county prior to being eligible so I did back in January! But apparently that’s doing squat for me. I’m following several vaccine finder groups that tell you when the pharmacy’s, mega sites et al,  ‘drop’ their appointments. I can get one for tomorrow thats 2 hours from here, but no way I’m driving back from there on my own after having the shot. Maybe I’d be fine, but don’t really know. 

friedchickn

Mar-22

Several of our friends registered pre-eligibility too...in fact this weekend, 2 friends got texts that they could schedule appointments and wow, it was like they won the lottery.

It'll happen when it happens....they're saying mid April for anyone over 16....guess I'll get more active about it then.