Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Saturday, March 27th - Weekend To Do

Started Mar-27 by scapermom; 105 views.
scapermom

Mar-27

What’s up this weekend?

friedchickn

Mar-27

Between projects and between seasons....it's a struggle right now.  And when we are bored....well, we tend to get into trouble.  LOL.

Had to text a chef friend of ours to finagle a reservation for a maple brunch.  So that'll keep me busy for a little while.  LOL.

and tomorrow I got tickets for the 4 o'clock show to see the Courier with my friend Jean.  So that's a couple hours.

Toss in cat litter and a dump run and I've got a bunch of nothing.

So I'm trying to come up with a bunch of small projects/tasks to keep me occupied.  So far I have roll the napkins and hang a picture.  so 10 min.  LOL

friedchickn

Mar-27

I did order a ready made easter basket, full of snacks, from Amazon yesterday to deliver to dd.  Kinda overpriced but when you factor in free shipping....a total win.

scapermom

Mar-27

I was just looking at Amazon Easter boxes to send to Dd! Which one did you get? It’s looking like the ‘from home’ box I’ve been working on is going to be filled with summer clothes she forgot, vitamins & allergy meds (though she could just do a target order for it all). 
did I mention her roommate moved out? Hoo-ray on that. 
‘In between days it is! I’ve been thinking about planting, but im guessing it’s too early. One of the green onions from last year is already starting to come up though. But they do call them spring onions right?

Going to enjoy this sunny day. Yard work with DH it is - there’s a brush collection on Monday, and plenty we can put out for it.

maybe I’ll finally get some reading in too

dh starts his work week tomorrow so I’ll do prep for that (uniforms & meals)

bike for 10 & dog walk

leftovers for dinner 

friedchickn

Mar-27

Ya know. I can’t put pics here so go over to 40 and I’ll post it in the post killer