Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, March 29th - To Do

Started Mar-29 by scapermom; 160 views.
scapermom

Mar-29

Start the week with a list 

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Mar-29

Just flipped my first load. Doing bed linens, next in will be table/kitchen stuff.

‘Weekly home blessing off to a start - want to vacuum kitchen before the 11am Flylady show since she sometimes has mopping before sweep/vacuuming, which I just won’t do, sorry but ew

‘Didnt get to dog bowls yesterday so I’ll fit them in today.

10 mins on the bike before breakfast, then kitchen

dog walk later when/if winds die down. Lots of damage around. So lucky we didn’t lose power, lots did

Dd has off today- one of her spring break days - again I say stupid. It’s not a break, she’s got a ton to do

have to email accountant office to make sure they got everything 

Hit the grocery for some fill in

fill out the 2 forms for tomorrow’s Covid vax appointment

Chicken and broccoli stir fry for dinner

friedchickn

Mar-29

Yup.  Always a list.  Gotta keep grinding away.

Breakfast is done...reheated my leftover french toast from brunch with some chorizo I cooked this morning.  That'll have to do for now.  Dh had a scramble with chorizo and beans.

Lunch will be leftovers too...we ended up with an entire extra dinner from Friday's delivery.  It was huge.

And dinner, dh is making some tofu recipe he got off of NYT that I got the ingredients for last week.

Tidied the kitchen up a bit.  The fridge needs some help later.

Gonna ROMWOD and plank after this.  Workout after lunch with some GHD at the end.  Also still doing the pullup and pushup challenge....ugghhh...it's 8 weeks!!!

Bills, emails and receipts.  Week money.

piano practice

water plants and read 1 chapter....I'm about 1/2 way done with the Underground Railroad.  It's meh.

Should vacuum the stairs too.

Random stuff for this week: Need to pick out 3 freezer items to use up this week.  2 more items to rehome (rehomed a puzzle yesterday).  Schedule the dog for his nails (my treat). Reset my fitbit....it hasn't synced to my phone since I got the new phone.  And go through my change jar for quarters and wheat pennies.

friedchickn

Mar-29

Exciting that you'll be getting the vax!!!!  Good luck!!!

scapermom

Mar-29

Wheat pennies? They worth something or just a hobby?

scapermom

Mar-29

It was like Christmas getting the appointments- but I don’t even get the flu vax. Last one I had was chicken pox when Dd was little. But I can’t live like this anymore, it’s crazy or more like, I’ll be crazy!

friedchickn

Mar-29

They're probably worth 2 cents....LOL.

It's a hobby, I guess.  I've always collected them when I saw them.  They're much much harder to find nowadays.  Haven't found one in a "natural" way in years.

friedchickn

Mar-29

I usually don't get the flu vax either.  I did this year....I'd rather have the vax and get sick (straw that broke the camel's back style) then end up in the urgent care with all the covid crazies.  KWIM?

I'm pro vax...in general.  Although I do prefer a bit more testing before being released in the wild.  Although at this point....they've been given to millions....so I guess we just have to see what it does long term.  Did we just enter the first chapter of the handmaid's tale?  Is everyone gonna be sterile?

We've been to some strange ass places....so I'm vaccinated for a whole host of weird things....rabies anyone?