Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Tuesday, March 30th - To Do

Started Mar-30 by scapermom; 114 views.
scapermom

Mar-30

What’s on today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Mar-30

Morning underway- laundry collected and going, dog out, not sure I’m giving her food since she puked last night, kitchen tbd

bike for 10

thinking about planning an illegal visit to Dd for her birthday- I’ll be getting 2nd shot on her actual day (& it’s also a Tuesday when she has all day/late classes) so thinking the weekend before? 

todays fly mission (maybe yesterday’s too since I forgot)

gonna try to make my way over to the hospital for my vax early since that place is like a labyrinth and I get lost every time. So I’ll leave here at 1:20 for a 2:25. It’s about a 20-30 min ride there. People are saying to hydrate well before and after as well as move your arm as much as possible after

plan when I get home is to relax, so I’ll play Youtube catch up and maybe read. dog walk?

dinner will be leftovers, burgers or take out . DH should be doing a double, but he left me a note that he’ll be home his normal time. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Mar-30

Zone 5 Mission #2 Tuesday
Dear Friends:
Let's have a detailed vacuuming session. This means to vacuum the room, making sure to get up against the baseboards and to get under the furniture. Please be careful that you don't hurt yourself trying to move furniture. If it is too difficult to get under the couch or chairs then just try to get as close to the base of the furniture as you can.
Have fun and don't get sidetracked!
In reply toRe: msg 3
scapermom

Mar-30

Zone 5 Mission #1 Monday
Dear Friends:
Today is our first day in the Living Room! This will be a short zone. Let's go on a Bunny Hunt! A DUST bunny hunt! Grab your broom and hit the trail! Look under the furniture, the walls, the ceiling fixtures, on top of the curtains and blinds! Let's get ourselves a DUST Bunny!
friedchickn

Mar-30

Good luck on the vax!!!!

friedchickn

Mar-30

Slept like crap cause I managed to pull something rolling over.  Seriously?  This getting old sucks.  

That puts a crimp in my workout plans....I'll have to see what I can do.  Should be able to romwod and plank.  Maybe some GHD.  I'll play it all by ear.

Dh is off getting his physical.  I asked if he'd mind dropping the Easter bunnies at the school and you'd have think I asked him to cut off his own ear.  It's not that big of a deal.  Just walk up to the door, buzz and leave them on the table.  That's it.  It's not like they can let people into schools anymore and it's all wrapped up with the coordinators name on it.  Sigh.  He's getting worse in his old age.

Pulled out fixings to make a raspberry sourdough bread pudding.  Uses up at least 3 freezer items...so score!!

Dinner will be deep dish sourdough pizza.  Need to figure out a meat topping cause lord forbid dh not have meat with his meal.  Men. They really are exhausting.

Gonna do linens...so I'll strip the bed soon.  Need to fold and put away yesterday's load that's still in the dryer.

Call GG and check in on the oldies.

Clean the dog bowl.  I scheduled him for nails this Friday.

Read 1 chapter.

Started working on the last pile on my office floor, circa before I had a desk.  Found some of dd's old race bibs so I need to put those in her scrapbook.  That'll be today's odd task.