Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, April 1st -To Do

Started Apr-1 by friedchickn; 140 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Apr-1

My #### friends already pranked me something good....sigh.  I'm so gullible.

Coffee with my ladies.  Started laundry.  Paid a few bills that came in yesterday's mail.

It's a long romwod day...I'll do that later.  And a plank at the end, just cause.

Piano practice...I got to ditch 2 older pieces and picked up 1 new piece

Bathrooms look pretty good...so I'll just do a quick swipe over everything.

1 chapter

Need to figure out if the ice is back in my FIL's freezer.

Lunch is leftovers.  Dinner...trying to keep Thursday's simple...spinach salad and quesadillas.

Looks like a really easy day...

scapermom

Apr-1

Thanks just got here myself. DH is home and being distracting. 
Took care of morning routine - laundry in progress 

Going through weekly circulars now. Want to plan an Easter dinner for DH & I. He’s working, but will be home for dinner at least. We’ve been tossing around fitting in a visit to his parents as well since his mom “mentioned “ his sister’s family was making time to do that...ugh

My friend is dropping off a traditional grain pie she made for us at some point today.

Have to return his aunts phone call. That’s always good for an hour

going to make a batch of cookies that I can eat, and maybe some crumb cake for DH

Thinking take out for tonight

scapermom

Apr-1

Happy? April fools! Not ! Sonotinto it, never was and now more than ever since it’s all one big April fools prank, right?

friedchickn

Apr-1

What is a grain pie?

scapermom

Apr-1

It’s a traditional Italian Easter dessert made with wheat, ricotta cheese, eggs and other bad things I’m not supposed to eat, but I’ll have a slice on Easter nevertheless. 
here’s a link to a similar basic recipe - my friend adds a jigger of whisky and chocolate chips to hers. https://www.food.com/recipe/marias-easter-wheat-pie-pastiera-di-grano-65382

friedchickn

Apr-2

Ohhhh that looks delicious!!!