Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friday, April 2nd - To Do

Started Apr-2 by scapermom; 84 views.
scapermom

Apr-2

What’s on the list?

friedchickn

Apr-2

Thursday's are definitely my new favorite day.  It was so chill and relaxing.  SIgh...

And then we have today.  LOL.

Dh has off....which he just doesn't get that it means I end up doing more.  I still have everything I was gonna do but now he's booooorrrrreeeeed and wants me to do things with him.  Arrghhhh

Breakfast is done...kitchen is cleaned up and dishwasher running.

Taking the dog for his nails in a bit.  Then I'll come back and ROMWOD, plank and do the push up and pull up challenge.

I have laundry to fold and put away.

Farmer's market today....not excited to go and work.  Thinking I may take the summer off completely.  

I have just over 1 chapter left in the book....so I'm hoping to finish that today.  That means this weekend I'll get to start something new.  Should make sure my Kindle is charged...and maybe pick something out from the long long list of books I have on there.

Still puttering about with the wall repair in the guest bedroom...I do just a little sand and scuff every day.  usually when I'm down dealing with laundry.  The one patch is almost done and then I'm repairing a section that dd apparently roughed up....sigh.

Might practice piano....might not.  Will transfer the fingering notes (instructor emailed last night) to the sheet music...I can at least do that.

Dinner...is a pickup at the market....chili and corn bread!  I'm so sick of cooking lately and tired of the couple of places we've been eating out.  So this is a win win.

scapermom

Apr-2

I hear ya on the Dh - same here. I end up doing double or at least getting distracted away from my own list.
‘At least I was able to sleep in a bit this morning. I’ve been tracking sleep scores via the fit bit and I range poor to fair. Last night was the first ‘good’ since early March. I took melatonin earlier and listened to a meditation. Did wake at 5:45 but refused to get up & go to the bathroom.

glad I didn’t fall into the temptation to plant the onions last week since it’s in the low 30s here.

laundry’s finally going, dogs been done, kitchen in progress 

‘Have to portion the bone broth I made yesterday and freeze most

Good day to bake something, so I’ll make my cookies. DH got himself a Costco sized box of corn muffins when he took his mom yesterday- they split it 

apparently I’ll be making a lamb roast to bring to my inlaws on Sunday since she’s just making pasta

no misfits box today again, they should just change me to a Saturday delivery at this point. Not sure what’s going on there. No word from my CSA yet and they haven’t cashed some checks I sent, so hoping it’s a go this season. Then I’ll drop the misfits.

Todays mission 

keepforgetting to put mail out, maybe I can send DH to the post office?

should do a check in call with my sister

been searching for a birthday cake or treat to send Dd. There are options but not sure any will survive the mailroom at school.

shrimp for dinner