Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, April 7th - To Do

Started Apr-7 by scapermom; 88 views.
scapermom

Apr-7

Today’s list? Late but not forgotten...

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Apr-7

Could not believe the time this morning when I rolled over and saw how late it was. Couldn’t fall asleep last night. Was up until after 1am. Good thing Dd texted this am or I’d still be there. But looks like I got a good sleep score at least. My 2nd this week! Is melatonin and late rising the key? 
Ok so Wednesday- pouring rain and dog is still sleeping. Morning  routine off to slow start

After lots of coffee I’ll start bills, receipts and the ton of filing I’ve got. I’m in limbo paperwork wise since I usually clean out files after taxes are submitted. Still waiting on accountant. Think we need new.

plants need watering

so many emails 

10 on the bike, and strength workout 

todays mission 

remind Dd of her housing selectiion session tonight. It’s new & that complicated that they need an information session for it. She’s got advising after class this morning, so I’ll probably hear from her after that. She wants to double minor. Adding the second minor will make her graduate only a semester early, instead of a year.

Do I do a third day of leftovers or freeze what’s left for another day? Maybe split the difference. Leftovers for lunch and freeze what’s left. Burgers for dinner it is!

In reply toRe: msg 2
scapermom

Apr-7

Zone 2: Mission #3 Wednesday
Dear Friends: It is Anti-Procrastination day we are diving into the refrigerator! Grab your trash can and take it over to the refrigerator. First toss out any leftovers that have gotten pushed to the back and have now started to turn into a science project.
Second, check the fruit/vegetable drawers and toss what no longer is appealing to eat. Third, check the meat and cheese drawer, check the expiration dates on your items in there and toss what needs to go. Fourth, check out the doors of the fridge, toss the empty condiment jars and bottles that always seem to magically go back into the fridge when empty. Last, grab a damp rag and wipe down the shelves.
Do not take every single thing out of your refrigerator and then take the shelves out to clean them. Just wipe them down. How many times have we decided to tear the fridge apart and three hours later we would rather move out than ever do it again.Don't let yourself get sidetracked, Have fun and enjoy your sparkling refrigerator!