Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday. April 12th- to do

Started Apr-12 by friedchickn; 78 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Apr-12

I'm up, showered and fed.  Leaving here soon....dh has a few things to settle first with work.

This week is all about giving myself "grace".  I'm not religious but I can't think of a better term for it.  I'm going to do my best, but there's just no way everything is getting done and that's gonna have to be ok.  

What time isn't getting taken up by GG physically is definitely being taken up mentally.  And it's alot. 

So....here's to hoping that they make a decision on Friday that I can live with.  

My gal pals are taking turns dealing with Leo today.  I hate boarding him, he comes back covered in poop and sick and out of sorts for days.  I just can't handle getting back late tonight and dealing with that tomorrow....so I asked if they'd be willing....and they happily agreed.  One less thing to worry about.

scapermom

Apr-12

Good luck! Sounds like the best way to deal with all of it. Grace is underutilized.

cold and rainy Monday here. Glad I didn’t plant my seedlings outside yet.

Morning routine and house blessing underway. Linens, laundry, kitchen table and island, dog.

I’ll get to the rest after my bike session and breakfast. 11am Flylady show.

‘Want to try making a paleo berry snack cake I saw a recipe for, if I can fit in baking time. I believe I have all the ingredients. 
today’s mission

took out salmon for dinner