Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Wednesday, April 14th-to do

Started Apr-14 by scapermom; 108 views.
friedchickn

Apr-14

I was just typing this and yours popped up in livestream....lol

friedchickn

Apr-14

Could. Not. Sleep

So I'm up.  Took a ridiculously long hot shower, made coffee and had breakfast.  Kitchen was in great shape cause dh left early this morning....why are they so messy????

I have a dentist appointment this afternoon...just a cleaning.

Cat litter.  Maybe a dump run

We need more eggs, coffee and a trip to the PO.

So....alot of driving around today.  That's what it sounds like to me.  That's Ok....I guess.

Dh dropped his car off for service and has a lasik assessment with a doctor in Portland.  Afterwards, while waiting for his car, he's gonna stop by dd's and hang some towel bars and feed her.  So the house is mine....all mine.  LOL.

I have zero motivation .....I'm just drained.  Like really drained.  So....I probably won't work out...just romwod and plank.  And if the weather (and my attitude) holds up...I'll take the dog for a long walk.

No piano lesson...I canceled cause my head isn't in it.

And dinner out.  

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Apr-14

Morning routine happening - laundry, & dog. Kitchen tbd.

‘Emails need looking at

‘Next is bike for 10 and some arm work

Want to head out early to both Aldi and Costco. Have short lists so hopefully not too crazy.

flymission 

‘it’s Wednesday so after lunch bills, file, etc

should make hair appointment 

Spaghetti squash casserole for dinner tonight. DH won’t touch it, so I’ll make him some real pasta with sauce. There are leftovers if he want something else.

In reply toRe: msg 4
scapermom

Apr-14

Zone 3: Mission #3 Wednesday
Dear Friends: Bathroom Mission: Today you are to wash your bathroom rugs, shower curtains and accessories. This will take longer than 15 minutes and for those of you that are working outside the home you may have to schedule this. In total, to take the rugs to the machine and bring them back to the bathroom is less than 15 minutes but the wait time for the washing machine and dryer will take up some time. If you have not rebooted your laundry this is a good time to do that!
For the guest bedroom, Get your feather duster and get the cobwebs out of the corners. I have a bad habit to not step foot in our guest bedroom for a few days, and when I do it is only for a second. I am sure this is a cringe worthy mission, however it has to be done. You CAN do this, YOU have the power to be brave.