Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Thursday, April 15th - To Do

Started Apr-15 by scapermom; 86 views.
scapermom

Apr-15

What’s on today’s list?

In reply toRe: msg 1
scapermom

Apr-15

Tax day if all were normal. 

2 of the morning trifecta tasks underway (dog & laundry). Kitchens always last and pretty much ongoing.

Ok just got distracted by a bug. Not even out of the 50s yet and they’ve started. We already delt with the ants, this was some sort of flying creature. While I was up and running around, I took out chicken for dinner and started some eggs to boil for breakfasts. 

Realized last night that I haven’t set up an April spread in my bullet journal, so will do that today. I use it mostly to keep track of monthly goals. It’s also an art therapy.
started a project involving some old bottles of wine my sister-in-law gave us that my brother was saving. I don’t know if they are good to drink or worth anything, but I aim to find out. Think I’ll log what I find out in the BJ since if I don’t write things down I forget them
‘it’s Thursday so errands - didn’t make it to Aldi or Costco yesterday, so today it is.

want to call cable co and cancel DVR service. I really haven’t used it and don’t need to, so it’s a way to reduce the enormous cost atiny bit. I’d get rid of the whole thing except DH is real resistant to the streaming services (he’s a channel surfer) and I can’t figure out how to get only rangers hockey games. Plus we need it for internet at the very least.

Today’s Flymission 

chicken stir fry for dinner

friedchickn

Apr-15

Morning coffee with the ladies.  Much needed.  Love those ladies.  Picked up a few magazines too...

Trying to pay the property taxes...it's not going well.  But that's OK, I have until May 1st.

Dh also got paid, so I need to do the mid-month bills.  I was able to renew the last vehicle registration yesterday, no clue why it gave me fits last time.  

Bathrooms...toilets and sinks.

Ordered dinner from a local farm for tonight.  deviled eggs and a stromboli.  Also picked up some bagels at the bakery.  Might start some chicken in the sous vide so I have some quick protein for meals/lunches.

I have an appointment at 1 to put one of our cats down.  So yeah...that.

scapermom

Apr-15

Oh no! when it rains it pours,huh? So sorry, I know it wasn’t easy. Sending virtual hugs!