Stay at Home Moms Cafe

Hosted by scapermom

Welcome! This group was created to allow SAHM's to give each other ideas, advice, and support. We’ll even have debates to allow you to stretch your mommy brain! So come on in and enjoy the fun! Please note that the group is strictly for stay at home moms. Thank you.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Monday, April 19th- to do

Started Apr-19 by friedchickn; 96 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
friedchickn

Apr-19

I have a stacked week.  Which I can't believe I did to myself.  LOL.  Oh well.

Today I have my annual physical and my piano lesson...which I had to move from Wednesday.  I'm sort of prepared.  Yikes.  I'll try to do my scales before I get on the call.

I grabbed a minor haul of food from one of the farm stands this weekend....sausage gravy, biscuits, pumpkin curry soup, a giant pan of mac and cheese, and ice cream sandwiches.  Also made a giant batch of sous vide chicken and a sourdough cookie dough that's resting til Tuesday.  I needed a plan and some help to get through feeding dh this week (cause we should know by now I'd be ok with 2 crackers and a bottle of wine)

Dh was straight up exhausted after his jaunts this weekend.  Came home around 3, we went out for a few drinks and some nibbles...then he promptly fell asleep on the couch at like 5.  So I kicked him off the couch and sent him to bed so I could watch a few shows and get some stuff done without worrying about waking him.

Caught up on laundry...just need to fold the last load and put away.  If Aunt Flo ever ends I'd like to do the linens...but I always feel like it's pointless until then.  TMI, sorry.

Started another new puzzle this morning.  

Regular Monday tasks...bills, emails, receipts.  A PO run would be wise.  Water plants.  Change out towels.

This week's big task...pull the freezer drawer out and give it a bath.  I don't know what happened in there....but it needs cleaning and it's hard to do when it keeps freezing.  Gonna need dh to help with the struggle.

Romwod, plank.  I'll try to stuff a workout in after my physical.  And some GHD stuff.

Dinner....that giant pan of mac and cheese with some chipotle chicken added in....and a veggie TBD.

scapermom

Apr-19

Out of control Monday 

Started weekly home blessing & morning routine. Dog decided she never wants to come in. Sheets are in dryer. Linens are swapped for clean. Kitchens mostly done.
Put in a specialty grocery order for me, then put in an order for puréed/soft foods for my sister who’s having a horrible time of it with radiation treatments. It wouldn’t be quite as horrible if it weren’t involving her mouth & throat. 3 more weeks of this. So I figured some more food she can eat (hopefully) is the least I can do. If nothing else they are good emergency foods to have on hand.

getting worried that the surprise cake box I ordered for Dd won’t get to her on her birthday since mailroom is fairly unreliable. Thinking I’ll do a small insomnia cookie order just in case. They deliver direct to dorm. She’s getting tickets to a virtual concert for her gift. 
Back on the 4 minute workout and 10 mins on bike routine 
I should finish setting up the planner for the week

I’ll make my hair appointment

rest of WHB at 11 with Flylady show

today’s mission

emails are piling up

chicken cutlets for dinner. Going to try doing a pork rind breading 

scapermom

Apr-19

Plants! Mine need watering too. Thanks for reminder. 

friedchickn

Apr-19

Pork rinds are the bomb....used them for tons of stuff when we were doing atkins.....long long ago.

friedchickn

Apr-19

Thank goodness for a weekly list....lol.  Can't fathom the number of things that would get out of control....